Recent content by Paulo Raccoon

1. Paulo Raccoon

help with the Lord of the Pit

The wiki says that the maximum damage from flames is 64, but it doesn't mention the damage that lava does. To be immune to 64 flame damage you need 204 flame resistance, instead of 210. To buy, demons from the elemental plane deal 22 fire damage, whose 192 resistance is enough to completely...
  2. Paulo Raccoon

Bug Merchants

It's the latest version of the game on Steam.
  3. Paulo Raccoon

Bug Merchants

When you double click to buy an item in an empty space, the game closes by itself. Works for any merchant in the game.
  4. Paulo Raccoon

Brasileiro, Meu primeiro fórum

Que Tol abençoe sua vida e morte!
  5. Paulo Raccoon

Brasileiro, Meu primeiro fórum

Tem alguns (incluindo eu) mas não vejo eles comentando muito aqui
  6. Paulo Raccoon

Lost Coven and The Forsaken: They are the same?

Are the Lost Coven and the Forsaken the same group? Or at least did the Lost Coven have any relationship with the Forsaken? (Sorry for my English, I'm using the translator.) Mod Note: Slight edit to thread tittle to better reflect nature of the post.
  7. Paulo Raccoon

Varannari reputation

If you pay the fine in Town Hall, or increase your reputation with Mercia, you can still get The Price of Freedom quest.
  8. Paulo Raccoon

Varannari reputation

When speaking with Praetor Silena, it is also possible to gain +5 with Varannari depending on the answer you choose to give her. At first this prevents you from doing the Price of Freedom quest, but by paying the fine in Town Hall, or by increasing your reputation in Mercia, the mission is...
  9. Paulo Raccoon

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Hello, since yesterday in version 1.3.1164 of Steam I have been having problems with the game closing alone when changing environments. It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes when I change the environment in the game it locks and closes alone in the same second. I have a feeling that...
  10. Paulo Raccoon

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

There is a bug in the reputation of Thuram and Wizard's Guild, probably due to the quest A Mad Wizard. I didn't notice the problem until hours after finishing the quest, so I'm not sure at what point in the quest the problem appeared. But in the Display combat log, the decrease of -40, and...
  11. Paulo Raccoon

New update also available to PC Testers (Steam)

When I select the option "1.(Stand quickly, and stretch your back)", the game closes on its own!