Recent content by phaolo

1. phaolo

New additions since the Mage? Help please

Re: New addictions since the Mage? Help please Oops.. what was the correct term? :oops: (so I'll change the title lol)
  2. phaolo

If you fail a town quest, can you do it again later?

Damn, I hope I still have some available. Luckly my rep is quite good around, except for 5 places where it's near 0. Btw, what's the requirement for the Varannari achievement? I have 26, but nope.. EDIT: uh oh.. in the detail my rep is 95. :O (it isn't the sum of the others btw)
  3. phaolo

Re: New addictions since the Mage? Help please Thanks. I must say that I quite like the old design, but well, the new one seems way easier to update.
  4. phaolo

Re: New addictions since the Mage? Help please Yeah, but it's not exactly easy to find the new changes there O_o I hoped that some expert player could point me something.. Thanks. A pity for the map, however, because it was quite cool. I know the combo, but it's super inconvenient while you...
  5. phaolo

Hello, I paused playing this game last year, before the Mage addition update. Now I'd like to continue it, but I feel a bit lost. The new addictions that could interest my warrior character (level19, doing the Shard's Quests) seem: - Thuram area. - NW Ilmara area. - companion quests. - Grey...
  6. phaolo

If you fail a town quest, can you do it again later?

Uh, what do you mean with this exactly? That you get few options each town+rest, so it will simply more difficult to get the exact same quest? Or that there's some TH quests cap and at a certain point you won't get any more of them? O_o
  7. phaolo

Cant find Luminescent Fungus

The location seems correct. It probably has a spawn chance like the plants. Sometimes you find them, other times you don't. Just rest and go back there another day. EDIT: ninja'd lol
  8. phaolo

Is a warrior build without duel and heavy hand still okay?

Well, I said "normal" because I wasn't considering harcore (expert) players. Those are capable to finish games with the most absurd conditions and difficulty (I recall that naked run in D2.. :shock: ). If an average player has good chances to complete the Ark despite choosing a wrong guild...
  9. phaolo

EK is the best RPG game and the CHEAPEST!!!

$5000? WTF did you buy? O_o I hope not those games with loot boxes, microtransactions and other traps.
  10. phaolo

I mean, can normal players complete the game by choosing every faction? Like a warrior in a mage\paladin guild, or other uncommon combinations? Avanced skills seem quite tied to them. I usually like hybrid characters, but I'm not sure if they're very feasible in this game. True enough, but IMO...
  11. phaolo

I've never been a fan of the dev's decision to allow joining only 1 guild forever, expecially when you can choose the wrong one and seriously screw up your game..
  12. phaolo

Star Wars Ep. 8 The Last Jedi

Nobody wanted the same old crew again. I would have liked a good new story with good new characters. What I got was a weird mashup with an atrocious script. They probably don't complain about the Transformers movies either.. ST1 -> quite boring reboot, but many people loved it. The...
  13. phaolo

Golden hand negative rep...

If you balance the rewards well, you'll remain in good stance with both guilds ;) The medallion quest is the worst, due to its absurd penalty and mild reward for the good choice. I postponed it as much as possible.
  14. phaolo

Star Wars Ep. 8 The Last Jedi

Yeah, I agree. For me the new trilogy is less worthy than the clunky prequels.. SW7 is an useless sequel\remake with crap characters. SW8 tries to add something new.. but fails miserably with more bad characters and nonsensical events. The only good things about the new movies are the visuals...
  15. phaolo

Thuram area level and mage companion

Oh thanks, I didn't receive a notification about this reply. I'm at level 18 and I miss 1 wizard tower quest, so I'm almost there for Icemist. At this point, I'll check Thuram after that. I'll obviously jump immediately in the sewer of horros :lol: :roll: (after a save). Hey, but what about...