Recent content by RB33

1. RB33

What is you favorite kingdom?

It's a 50/50 split between Ilmara and Varsila for me
  2. RB33

Re-enter to upper deck for farming after the quest been done?

How are you stuck on the elevator? Do you have a screenshot of it?
  3. RB33

Flame Summoner Cleric

So I took your advice and the skills that I have left to grind are Summoner and Gate. And I must say... Why haven't I tried this kind of build earlier? At Level 12, taking down crowds of Orcs, Undead, bandits and trolls has become a breeze compared to my first Cleric run where I initially had...
  4. RB33

Flame Summoner Cleric

Thank you for the confirmation. I have yet to experience being a cleric in the strictest sense of the name. The last holy warrior type that I have played with any familiarity would be the Paladin class in Diablo II which comes closest to your preferred build.My first cleric build was more...
  5. RB33

Flame Summoner Cleric

Pref Which means I'm on the right track for my build at the moment... I would assume, based on your answer, that Battle Prayer has stayed the same since the January 2019 thread about it?
  6. RB33

Flame Summoner Cleric

So I decided to remake my 2nd cleric build by going down the flame summoner route. He's currently a member of the Three, already has flames of faith skill and I now have enough credits to get the Battle Prayer skill. The latest that I saw about Battle Prayer here in the forums was dated...
  7. RB33

My 2 cents...

whoa, hold on there, my bad. 😅 I sincerely meant no disrespect to the Lady of War named Grissenda.
  8. RB33

My 2 cents...

It's quite telling that the lady who presents herself as a compassionate Holy warrior priestess is also the very same person who will opt to smash with a flaming hammer first and then ask questions later. Then again, Hirge isn't exactly the first Paladin/Cleric who has a issues with regards to...
  9. RB33

Newbie questions

True enough
  10. RB33

Newbie questions

I'd like to have a go at that on my next Cleric run. At the moment, I'm currently trying out the Flame/Summoner approach, hence my nickname to it as "Caster" (or mage). Perhaps we can call that cleric build that you're suggesting as "Crusader"?
  11. RB33

Newbie questions

Speaking of Gate. My first character, which is a "classic" Paladin-based Cleric, has this skill and I practically spoiled myself with the possibilities. I get to have the benefit of having physical combat capabilities close to that of a Warrior, the bonus of having a Wolf summon with a little...
  12. RB33

Loreseeker/Golden Hand Guild Benefits

That's a very good time-saving option... Now I have to choose between having a pair of Dr. Indy's existing side-by-side with their own alternate timelines or having two completely separate and different characters lol
  13. RB33

Whoa, I can do that with Thieves' Guild? The things I learn everyday lol In any case, it looks like I'll end up creating two Rogue-based characters, one for the Loreseekers and one for the Golden Hand, just to see for myself. Thank you very much for your input, you gave me a better idea on...
  14. RB33

Good points there. Though I do wonder what benefits do I receive from handing over the medallion to Jethro. All that I see so far is that, apart from being able to avail of the Explorer Gauntlets and Ring of the Trader, this would not only make my mission to complete the "Three vs Eleven" quest...
  15. RB33

I'm currently planning a new character that I can develop side-by-side with my new Flame Cleric (obviously a Cleric that has the holy flame spells as part of it's arsenal). I'm currently looking at creating a Rogue/Thief that is not affiliated with the Seventh House or the Warriors' Guild or...