Recent content by reinbach

1. R

A question about Minotaurs in lore

What if once, very long ago, the Minotaurs were intelligent as humans, and the Maze was their religious center (this is symbolic: you must know the right way and to be a initiated one to get to the sacred objects)? The Minotaurs were in close relations with humans, traded with them, made their...
  2. R

Option to sell many pelts at once needed

It will be nice if in game player has option sell all pelts at once, because when he has many pelts of different type, dialog with varranari leader is very long. To much clicking.
  3. R

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread Hello! I want to be a Loreseeker. My wiki account is reinbach too.
  4. R

Sand Vermin: how to use poison?

May I help you with Wiki? I am not an expert in EK for the time being, but in such small things?
  5. R

The Best Plan: I have too much battle plans

:lol: I hope those all plans are different to confuse varsilians, and there is a True Plan somewhere :)
  6. R

Thank you very much! May be it should be added to Wiki?
  7. R

It looks rather strange as for me :) As a bug. Thank you! I need only one copy of them, right? Other copies can't be used in game somewhere further?
  8. R

When I get into cave and examine Mirmek nest, I get message, that I could use poison if I had, but I can't found it in the world of game, and no information about poison is in WiKi. It is confusing :)
  9. R

Hello! After I had completed the quest The Best Plan, battle plans continue to drop from orcs. I have already five ore six of them. Is it normal?