Recent content by romulomazz

1. R

Game Mechanics and Misc. Improvements

Options: - Copy this post, and post again in this forum (control + C control + V) - Feedback - just the admins can move a topic, they probably didn't see this post yet. So wait. Use the first option, for quicker results. Remember deleting this topic from the general forum.
  2. R

Game Mechanics and Misc. Improvements

Nice dude, The idea is really good, but this topic is for feedback sub forum, check if there some like this, if there is not, create one, or wait for some admin, move your topic.
  3. R

Town Hall quests for incomplete areas. This is a thing?

Only have this map, available from Ilmara. Rhöneis Plains To go to the Rhoneis plains, u have 3 options, east of jabal hills, north of deadwood, and west of nothern blurmist river. There are only two places that they can be. In the southwest reaching some hills, and to the Northeast, right by...
  4. R

New Player Feedback and Help

You convinced me, i will try. Maybe tonight...
  5. R

Mejoras (post en castellano)

Actually i recently discover that David is from Spain, so he probably understand casteliano( their language). And its not a problem, i could post in my natural language(Portuguese), and u guy open the google translator. Edit: i will make some changes in the text later, in the idea of giving a...
  6. R

Loot from rumor bosses

This is the rumor bosses, but the chances of getting this items is really low. I think stronger ones like dragons and liches, drops better stuff, but minotaur, hill giants, trolls, all of them drops good itens too.
  7. R

Honor Among Thieves Quest

I dont know why, but i always let him go, all characters. But, probably a quest that allow that, its in the way.
  8. R

The Princess of the Sea, story goes on

In other topics and in the news and announcements, he already made some comments about this.
  9. R

New Player Feedback and Help

Interesting, i never try the casual mode. I have a thing, that i never try the easy mode of the video games, because in general the base difficulty is in normal. And the easy in some negative percentage. The importance of doing that, is that u challenge yourself, in the base game that the...
  10. R

Explosive trap request

It's ok david, i'm getting use to it. Most of the times i use because slows down, and rapid fire, rapidly recover the damage loss.
  11. R

Reputation based Access

Indeed, if changed the way of counting, maybe is has to change for the quests.
  12. R

The Princess of the Sea, story goes on

Maybe just saying that she was right. And other stuff in the future.
  13. R

Dubious Poetry Quest (spoiler) and other thoughts

Absolutely a bigger history can happen there. And what u said about delivering the letter without nothing to receive back at moment, and secure that the real payment will be done. I think this could be changed, maybe putting a int option that makes u doubt her.
  14. R

Explosive trap request

Interesting, At the time i saw the skill, with the npc, i haven't paid attention to see that is a passive skill, so i bought, and didn't know where it was. Then i open again and see thst is passive. So i start using it a lot, because my ranger rogur is a trap master too. But i went to the deep...
  15. R

Reputation based Access

What metter for this quest is if u are friendly with lannegar, not what shows up in the town hall, but what shows up in your reputation jornal.