Recent content by SlothPrince

1. SlothPrince

New class: Witch

Female mage... Just ask the sorting hat.
  2. SlothPrince

Purple medallion

No problem. You can find two more at the sleepers if you don't want to keep grinding looking for them in the chests.
  3. SlothPrince

Purple medallion

Keep checking all the chests. I've gotten it from a couple different ones. All you need is one really.
  4. SlothPrince

How to get to Solliga?

What version of the game do you have? IOS or Android?
  5. SlothPrince

Orc's Kingdoms

I hope you're wrong. Won't hold my breath though.
  6. SlothPrince

Melee mage

Body development skill, shield and plate armour will help a lot. https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Thuramiam
  7. SlothPrince

D&D 5.0 of Exiled Kingdoms

You will want to tag him to get his attention most likely @DavidBVal
  8. SlothPrince

New Updates ?

I would love to see at least one more update opening up the rest of the map to Freeport , Liberty, and the orc kingdom. If it takes a few years I'm good with that.
  9. SlothPrince

New Updates ?

Just twice?
  10. SlothPrince

Magic barrier

Mage barrier and arcane knight do not mix. It's annoying.
  11. SlothPrince

Mages Weapons, poll

Cleric joined to warrior's guild.
  12. SlothPrince

Mages Weapons, poll

Arcane knight has been extremely fun to play. Mine is no push over with cloak of the bear and body development maxed out. Add in the wisdom of the seas, thuramian plate, some +1 rings and damage is nicely reduced. Then with the force belt and automated gloves wielding blades like the queen's...
  13. SlothPrince

Demonclaw Bug???

Can reproduce on my end too. Gris with demon claw does not show slow and I haven't been able to see slow show up in combat. EK ver. 1.3.1182
  14. SlothPrince

Spoilers The 7 Prince's of Hell…

Nah, he's already been afflicted by our great Lord of Sloth. To much work to write out more...
  15. SlothPrince

Romances in EK or Archaelund?

So worth it.