Recent content by stonedwolf

1. stonedwolf

Teleportation room

To unlock doors you must put the right amount of the correct runes in. You are told what the solutions in the pedestal book "Magical Runes for Dummies" in the room. You pull levers to highlight runes. When you have the correct solution runes highlighted the relevant door is unlocked. There is a...
  2. stonedwolf

Fort assault imposible to complete

@Arcanmaster also bear in mind .
  3. stonedwolf

Fixing The Three Faction

Pay the fine then do the quests.
  4. stonedwolf

Квестовые предметы (GTranslate - Quest items)

Quest items cannot be dropped. They cannot be sold. If you open a chest or loot a body with quest items and don't take the quest items you are warned about that in with a dialogue box. You get a lot of safe chests (ones that do not empty) very early in the game in the Town Halls, you get many...
  5. stonedwolf

Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

Icewind Dale is one of the many Beamdog conversions; so yes Android but surely for the love of Tol you're not playing on a phone are you?
  6. stonedwolf

Adaon is from Freeport…

Of course he would still be there, Bagadar isn't yet free to go on a thieving spree in Icemist.
  7. stonedwolf

Adaon is from Freeport…

He mysteriously vanishes shortly after the player acquires the Amulet of Dark Whispers.
  8. stonedwolf

Adaon is from Freeport…

The Legionnaire outside of Freetown says the Zamohr Pass has become blocked and the Commander is still trying to keep it quiet, that suggests relatively recently. If it has been years since Adaon and Bagadar left Freeport that would tie-in.
  9. stonedwolf

Archealund Release Date?

Mobile version is not currently planned. 😢
  10. stonedwolf

Archealund Release Date?

I use Fallout as one example, but the same is true of many longstanding RPG franchises: Ultima, Might & Magic, Wizardry. Every thing you mentioned applies to them too: vast changes to game scope, mechanics, design, interface, graphics, etc., over the course of their sequels. I understand those...
  11. stonedwolf

Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9

I usually extort Teram for a reward in The Lost Explorer, he gives you a Small Ruby which is very handy for A Fair Deal. That costs -2 Rep though, so I usually have to do a Town Hall Quest or two.
  12. stonedwolf

Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9

Lannegar Town Hall Quests.
  13. stonedwolf

Minotaur horns

Minotaur rumour bosses are level 11+ but the demo caps at 8.
  14. stonedwolf

How long have you been playing this game?

Since early 2019