Recent content by tay

1. T

Ilmara rep ? possible bug

Aha! I like that.
  2. T

Ilmara rep ? possible bug

Completed the collectionist questions in nivaria, but don't seem to have gained the +10 reputation reward. Rested up, been and completed another quest and gained +3 rep which did show up on the ilmara total. So it might just be on the one quest.......
  3. T

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Heroes of steel & templar battleforce , both turn -based rpgs and pretty epic, like the other trese bros. games. Also worth a blast is S.O.L (stone of life) which is a touch bonkers but huge fun. All work well on a decent mobile...
  4. T

The most difficult RPG you ever played?

Call of cthulhu. Everyone goes insane or dies eventually, even the lesser minions are deadly and the human followers are often as well armed as the pc's. Even learning about things can lead to major problems for your character..... paranoia was brilliant though. Funniest rulebooks I ever read.
  5. T

What's everyone do for a living!

Hi everyone , I live on and work from a pair of canal narrowboats and make 1/12th scale miniature Tudor and medieval furniture and bits for dollshouse collectors.
  6. T

Did i miss it or is noone really talking about cleric class

I agree, penny for penny mana potions are decent value. Just not a really good reason to join the temple as opposed to the warriors. Mind you , make some 25pt ones avaliable (at a hefty price obviously ) and all is rosy again All said though whenever I'd play a cleric , I'd join the temple...
  7. T

Did i miss it or is noone really talking about cleric class

I like the cleric class, it's fun to play but the guild skills do need a bit of extra oomph. But it's a role playing game. No point in having different classes if they aren't different. The cleric's meant to be the scourge of the unliving, not an unstoppable killing machine. Nothing major wrong...
  8. T

Where could I get a full Legion armor?

Got the full set. Bought a bit, got the rest from Blue castle, royal tombs and the deserters camp. Keep plugging away, they'll drop eventually. Already got griselda half kitted out with spares as well.....
  9. T

Is it bad that I'm Cheap?

Price of a pint. Hours and hours of play. No purchases. You're not going to get this much enjoyment for nowt.