Recent content by terryberry

1. T

Censoring? Really?

Old posts, especially due to the in-development EK has been in for a long time, may contain outdated information that users may incorrectly refer to, and face problems. I would hope that no new users face frustration from referring to old, now incorrect information
  2. T

Branch of the holy tree:stats and location (no spoiler)

Thanks!! A bit unfortunate how much of a letdown it is, in terms of stats, but i always wanted a spirit weapon - which i can now get!
  3. T

Anybody find the *spoiler* wand yet?

ive looked almost everywhere i could think of, but could not find. AFAIK no tester uploaded anything regarding their whereabouts, I wonder if anyone found it?
  4. T

My IP permabanned for spam.

Ive been active on the board alright, and the only thing i can think that could even be remotely consodered spam is my "hinting location without spoiling" for another tester. Pretty sure there is a misunderstanding here. I post here, as the contact board administrator didnt work, forcing me to...
  5. T

bloodlust non cumulative explanation?

Sometimes it intervenes with Arbenos' Might though. As a cleric with bloodlust, i HAVE tobhave a fire weapon bc of that
  6. T

My first belt suggestion.

I'd go with 2 agi all the way. Extra damage + 1 armor from that agi. 1 Armor is rather less significant, when compared to 1 DPH. based on 20 armor, 1 armor is of 5% significance, way less when factoring in the 20-80% reduction. based on any dps, 1 agi is 1.8 dps increase with a jester bow(no...
  7. T

Where is Adaon?

He can either be found in NG - towards the Western exit, or in your houses. If he's not available in either places... well, you must hold grudges hard against people :'( no can do, amigo he's rotting in his jailcell
  8. T

Character build help?

Q1. They respawn, according to the time spent playing (this means spending 600g at one inn to pass time - being a USarmy 42a doesnt help you) Q2. They respawn too, and seem to be infinite, and have no relations to each other
  9. T

Rogue Archer..? Worth it?

This is very true, but mostly because the only "player only" advantage an archer rogue has is the precision shots and ranged flurry. The latter does a lot, but is only active for a small amount of time, and the earlier has close to no effect with a few popular weapons, the jester and the...
  10. T

outstanding apprentice

Did you check the Tremadan Tower chest too, by chance?
  11. T

Best weapons in the game!

The highest general dps may be rancor, but requires 2 weapon maintenance for fire resistant enemies. Executioner's Axe or Bone Maul are great alternatives that go well single-handedly. No need for an additional slot, just equip and youre good to go. Also, these two do better than the the dps on...
  12. T

Lich

The "lich" in the secret chamber is a one-timey. However, rumor bosses do respawn
  13. T

Going to try a new tactic with my rogue...

Those merchants drive a hard bargain indeed.
  14. T

Rogue Archer..? Worth it?

I wouldn't say as efficient as the other builds / classes, but definitely viable(A lot better than caster clerics, at least). The playstyle may be different, but Imperial trollhunter bow and Jester bow are amazing weapons that melee classes can only dream of - which makes up for the lacking...
  15. T

Going to try a new tactic with my rogue...

I'm not sure the buddy can make those at ease, if he / she is having difficulties at Xialdar :I