Recent content by TheVoidGaurd

1. TheVoidGaurd

Bug Bugs and error

This is how i know for sure that its the correct account 1631343906 I also tried starting a new game. Then i clicked save and. Exited then. Exported to cloud then cleared save data within phone storage via the app settings and. Then opened restored my account purchase amd then went to restore...
  2. TheVoidGaurd

My fave rpgs

I was say one of my fave rpgs would be exiled kingdoms I used to play it a ton on my old device but apparently all it saved was my first button pushthe rest I suppose didn't work, ummm a few others I like. Are eternal quest, forgotten tales, omega venitas, vengeance.... There is a few more but...
  3. TheVoidGaurd

Bug Bugs and error

This is my only account
  4. TheVoidGaurd

Bug Bugs and error

I used same account for years
  5. TheVoidGaurd

Bug Bugs and error

I clicked save to cloud it wasn't was found 1631135859 On my old phone save and load worked fine 1631136256 If the save don't exist but yet. I have 30% of and achievement then something is wrong and when I clicked save it. Corrupted the data some how basically put. I may be. Out. A lot of...
  6. TheVoidGaurd

Bug Bugs and error

I had to get a new phone. But I had a cloud save I bought full game and. I restored full game but when I try to restore my save from cloud.. my lvl 20+ character save. I get this 😭😭😭😭 Screen shot of error https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8vCqV65Qgn3sLuqJIgLvUt28RwNM8XV/view?usp=drivesdk