Recent content by Trace Da Cruz

1. Trace Da Cruz

How Many Goblins have you killed?

I always believed that should be added dragon, beast and bandits to the body count, but as soon I realized the game was already finished, I decided to shut up with the suggestions.
  2. Trace Da Cruz

The Necromancers, and the likes of Primzar and Azeran... The hard part will be those spells and keeping up a good mana pool. Just that I have some interest in Icemist.
  3. Trace Da Cruz

2H warrior build (fixed)

How strange, I had the Myrosian armor set before completing the Legion one, the quest "The Dead God" grants you a piece of Myrosian armor, but I don't remember which one, but that's the only set that don't seem to have a helmet. Is my opinion as well that 21 trait points can be invested in...
  4. Trace Da Cruz

Sounds Like the new Mage Challenge... A cerebral individual who don't trust weapons, only spells, and maybe summoned companions, gets all done without brute force, sounds a lot like the wimpy kid challenge, but with only spells you are going to build up hp. Maybe Spellcaster is the appropriate...
  5. Trace Da Cruz

[Map Loading Oddity] No outlaw chief in Safe Passage

I just found out that the chief is not appearing, in my case, I managed against the chief, but lost Liserpix, when loaded the area the chief does not appear, but the bandits do. Also, if you approach and the chief sees you, he charges into battle, without dialogue box, so he gets killed before...
  6. Trace Da Cruz

I also have a staff mage but is not a summoner and I didn't trained the Mage Armor, I'm more like a heavy archer, also, no stability, nor stun immunity, currently at level 25 (with 7+1 int.) my body count is: enemies killed 21230 goblins 2416 orcs 1763 undead 4373 My deal is that I ruined the...
  7. Trace Da Cruz

Oof, likely. when I learned there was a secret (trough the wiki, before joining the forum) I would revisit the dungeon and look for the doors, however, in both games I'm missing the room in the temple of the sleepers with that Panacea... So I'm still missing one...
  8. Trace Da Cruz

No, just 96 with my cleric, he haven't cleared the infamous sewers, with the warrior everything is done, and is 105 secrets and 106 town hall quests.
  9. Trace Da Cruz

Yeah well, maybe because I'm not as smart ha ha. It is a headache to level up from level 24 on...
  10. Trace Da Cruz

Ayuda en español

Hay cuatro categorías para las armas cuerpo a cuerpo: ligera, de mano, de dos manos, y mano izquierda... Un arma de mano se beneficia de tu fuerza principalmente, esas son las espadas largas y mazas, las armas de mano izquierda dan un bono a tu daño, no se beneficia de tu fuerza o agilidad...
  11. Trace Da Cruz

Hello, this is my original warrior body count: And my current cleric, yet to clear the Sewer of Horrors: ...I wonder why I haven't killed as many orcs, am I getting soft?
  12. Trace Da Cruz

My 2h warrior build

Let's note that the critical build is not a waste, but for two handed warrior (and clerics) they just don't come as often, as said, is better to start with heavy hand, or body development. Is not a "bad build" but is just that the order of development might give you trouble ( hard enemies...
  13. Trace Da Cruz

Start a Cult!

From experience I do can tell that a high-resistance cleric has problems to heal party members, I'm curious about the Scroll of Restoration works in that party. Also, Zilda is immortal, and she thinks she is too good to join our causes, just like that sassy thuramian knight, on the other hand...
  14. Trace Da Cruz

Start a Cult!

Impressive. you even managed a formation around you, so you don't take any arrows... Your cult needs a symbolic pet or something what about a wolf for a party of 10?
  15. Trace Da Cruz

Mago na arca

Yeah, I raided the ark for third time since I cleared it, this time I didn't needed a boat load of potions, and realized I wasted them in the first run... for a mage is relatively safe to complete the arc, they consume mana with lightning, or summoning a golem, collect batteries, reach for the...