Recent content by Van Clayzer

1. Van Clayzer

Exiled Kingdoms always surprises me (i played Exiled Kingdoms on the TV in my living room).

como tu fez isso? Me explica, preciso fazer um dia
  2. Van Clayzer

Spoilers COMPILATION OF INFORMATION ABOUT OUR DEAR CHARACTER

like the analysis I did above, most likely he came from New Anthur or Solliga, they are the only cities that are close to the forest trail, and when you look at the items sold in solliga, they are the same as the class mage uses at the beginning of the game, in addition to that there are strong...
  3. Van Clayzer

yes, he said something that makes total sense, the fact that people don't know why they have healing powers, they use the gods as an explanation, and this is something that happens both today and in the medieval era, but even so I'm still sure that our character is originally from Thuram and is...
  4. Van Clayzer

How to? What to do now?

you have some options, have you been to the north of varsilia? there is a snowy city that has some missions, you can also go towards freetown, there are also some missions through these places, jabal north of freetown too, don't limit yourself to just varsilia
  5. Van Clayzer

in the same way that there is no mention of the three being the adventurers who took the numina stone, but it is implied in the game that they give, in the same way that clerics currently receive their powers through the three, in the time of the empire they could receive their Powers through...
  6. Van Clayzer

in this case, the eleven of the imperial religion granted this priest the power to heal people or something like that, since the eleven were also gods, but gods who ruled humans, they were emperors, there is a post here on the forum that explains
  7. Van Clayzer

Hello, this research I did was based on information from the game of course, but thanks to the help of a group I participate in Brazil, where several members helped me with all these theories and observations, in case the text is too simple or has a a little difficult to understand, I apologize...
  8. Van Clayzer

Exiled Kingdoms part II -in is there a way?

Yes, as simple as this game seems, I don't know what it has, but it holds us to it, I met and bought this game at the end of the year 2019, and to this day I don't get sick of it
  9. Van Clayzer

If Freeport, Liberty, Urk-Daonassar, and ultimately, Dragon Mountains area would be available...

I finally saw someone commenting on the game gods and their history, I finally thought I would never find this kind of comment
  10. Van Clayzer

Exiled Kingdoms part II -in is there a way?

I already mentioned this once here, and it wouldn't be easy to have a team doing the work and him supervising . if he prefers to work alone and it's easier that way, or whatever, let's just wait, for now that's all we have to do
  11. Van Clayzer

New technical Beta of Exiled Kingdoms (no new content)

I just did the test, I left the normal version and went to the public one, unfortunately the bug remained, I think I'll have to deal with it until the beta update arrives, I don't know why this is happening, since theoretically this bug would be in the beta version of the game
  12. Van Clayzer

New technical Beta of Exiled Kingdoms (no new content)

I'm thinking about going back to the normal version for the time being that this beta doesn't reach the play store, would it be a good thing to do? What do you say?
  13. Van Clayzer

Wallpapers available?

Hi, would this be mount storm? I ended up getting into a discussion in a Brazilian EK group and came here just to make sure this looks like New Garand
  14. Van Clayzer

SPOILER Good ending

if you want a spoiler you better go on the wiki, there's everything explained
  15. Van Clayzer

Orc's Kingdoms

man i really love this story i hope david adds this to the game it's just amazing you got a lot of creativity for it