VDX_360's latest activity

• VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9.
    @stonedwolf , You extort the scout? You're clearly not the floating eye-monster I thought you were....
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9.
    Being proactive with the Captain gets you +1, and accepting the reduced payment for Seed of Trust gives more reputation than calling him...
  • VDX_360
    Her payment was increased for balance, but it seems the dialogue didn't get updated in all langauges.
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Minotaur horns.
    I don't remember which maps are included in the trial version. But, based on what you say, it might be impossible to get two horns on...
  • VDX_360
    Secret doors in the early dungeons can be easy to miss and easy to forget about them later. All that rushing to better gear in other...
  • VDX_360
    The lone secret door in the Temple of the Sleepers is a Level 36 door. It's also near the NE corner of the map. See wiki.
  • VDX_360
    Yep. That's exactly right.
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Start a Cult!.
    Summon that Guardian Wolf, too. Every team neads a Mascot. Next Level Challenge: Get them to the Final Boss.
  • VDX_360
    Mod Note: Slight edit to thread title to better reflect nature of post.
  • VDX_360
    You have an outdated version. Current Version is v1.3.1182. There's been some issues with the App Store... Apple is full of interesting...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread 2H warrior build (fixed).
    The Wiki section on Equipment will answer your basic equipment questions. The rest of the Wiki will help with any other standard...
  • VDX_360
    Resistance is NOT linear across the board. Read over the Wiki Resistance page. There's an 1-for-1 ratio for values up to 50 but after...
  • VDX_360
    I think you're confusing two different values. The raw score listed on the character sheet, and the calculated resistance value that's...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Dashing Problems….
    Stationary NPC's pose an unique challenge to the NPC blocking problem. Are they moving out of your way if you wait a second, or are you...
  • VDX_360
    The Stun / Paralysis mechanic has long been troubled resulting in it getting nerfed. The old version was so bad that player's just...