Recent content by VDX_360

1. VDX_360

Possible to get stuck behind this row of houses in Port Galeb

Yep, those traps have been around since the first release.
  2. VDX_360

Drama Queen!

I think Fort Assault, Web of Terror and killing one of the initial named dragons (Fire one or ice one) counts.
  3. VDX_360

Poblacion

Lo suficientemente grande para la trama.
  4. VDX_360

Drama Queen!

Not at all.
  5. VDX_360

Drama Queen!

Per 4 And have done Fort Assault / Kill a named dragon. And tell the audience about those real, well in-game real, feats.
  6. VDX_360

game crashing while playing

Just for clairity, is this Exiled Kingdoms, or Archaelund?
  7. VDX_360

Japanese Localisation

@DavidBVal . Locking thread. David, the Developer, can review and respond as he sees fit.
  8. VDX_360

Bought and now stuck

Can you be more specific of where you are in the game? The Wiki has all the maps, quest guides and other information. So it's a great resource to get out of a touch spot.
  9. VDX_360

Are there any spiderwebsoftware fans here?

The writing is terrible. Over worked cliches pepper a dialogue that is prolix and discursive. It feels like a game where the Developer just loved his (or her) idea way too much to be objective in editing. So I don't know if you're fishing for a compliment for your favorite game, or if you're...
  10. VDX_360

Игра будет обновляться?

Не в течение многих лет, если вообще когда-либо.
  11. VDX_360

What Is the highest LV for summoned creatures ?

Level 18 Earth Golems can be learned as an advanced summons. Maxed they reach level 15. Maxing advanced skill Summoner adds +3 level. Other summons have different skills, and level ranges. See Wiki for more.
  12. VDX_360

What Is the highest LV for summoned creatures ?

For clarity, for Exiled Kingdoms, or Archaelund. You posted under the later, so just double checking,
  13. VDX_360

Are there any spiderwebsoftware fans here?

I find them to be a bit slow paced, often confusing, repetitive, and really hard to view. But other than that, there's a lot of good ideas there. I might describe them as the quintessential example of a not-quite-there game.
  14. VDX_360

Cant restore my purchase

BlueStacks has a Help Page with this very issue. Click here. Note, if there's an issue with BlueStacks not working with Google Play, than that's a BlueStacks issue. This isn't something the Developer can address as he has neither the required authority or access to alter, troubleshoot, or...
  15. VDX_360

Difference

Wait! I think there's some confusion on my part. Are you talking about EK or Archaelund? At this time, there doesn't seem too much difference in traps for Archaelund. But the game is rapidly going through the Beta phase so changes can happen as dungeons get flushed out, including more traps...