Recent content by Vil

1. V

Diablo or diablo 2

got in the mood for diablo around end of the year, found this: https://mod.diablo.noktis.pl/ worth trying...not mobile thou...
  2. V

Restore equipment on leaving Arena?

- I have put all my equipment in the bag of holding, so I would not have to re-equip it every time, plan was to do arena in one take - Did not taken my equipment at the end of the fight - Arena have kept all my money on leave:) Suggestion - do not let arena take money from character, it does...
  3. V

THE HARDEST RPG YOU FINISHED

Chaos Strikes Back. Imagine pre-internet times, no guidelines available, just me, pen and ton of checkered paper. It was bitch game to map - there were 4 ways, tons of switchbacks, teleports and pits to fall through, so you got lost very easily:).
  4. V

So did anyone else take on the Forsaken in the Arc?

Yep, did that. Cleric (cleric/warrior build) with intervention + potions of lesser restoration (+ greater mana potions and galade) on lvl 26 is pretty much immortal. Normal difficulty tho. I have summoned elemental, triggered fight, gulped potion of invis and run to the upper corner near...
  5. V

Getting frustrated

By the equip you have it is red lights causing you problems Get this, it will help http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... range_Hood
  6. V

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Grim Soul Survival. Dark fantasy zombie game:)
  7. V

How do I keep myself alive? Asking for a friend ;)

Staying alive with companion is easier...
  8. V

At last finished the Ark with the Cleric and ...

What is your build? Level? My experience with cleric (but cleric in warrior guild) have been that Ark was hard up until time I got nano scalpel or sword. Gulping plenty of potions that dropped in sunken citadel helped a lot against spiders, always luring one spider only. All got easier and...
  9. V

Bear pelt.

My bet is because they are connected with werewolfs (being able to become werewolf with help of their witches), hence they looking for wolf pets. That means that more wolf pelts you will sell to them, more werewolf there will be:).
  10. V

Cleric class is horrible for play.

Personally like cleric warrior build the best. Early levels are easy if you concentrate on light weapons and agi/per traits + arberos might (max it as soon as possible, never fight without it) + heal (found level 2 enough up to level 12) + thelumes wisdom skills (i have it maxed as soon as...
  11. V

Advanced skill trait rq

Is it bug or feature that you cant train advanced skill when required level of trait is reached with help of trait adding item?
  12. V

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Cleric 16lvl Warrior guild 210 lives 124 mana Str 4 END 1 AGI 6+1 INT 2 AWA 1 PER 3+1 Heal Wounds II Arberos Might II Nivarias Barrier I Thelumes Wisdom II Duel II Precision Strikes III Massive Criticals III Heavyhand III Weapon - Despair, DPS 33,9 base/45,2 with Arberos Armor 25 Some...