Recent content by William hofer

1. William hofer

Archaelund new trailer and screenshots

Will their be a main mission like the ark of lothasan in Archaelund
  2. William hofer

Sewers of horror the ark quest

Yes that is what I mean because she is your sister and she has the right to do what she wants
  3. William hofer

She would also be able to have her own inventory and all the skills a mage could have plus you could train her advanced skills
  4. William hofer

You get a black shard from lady cider and from the golden cove bank you get one to plus a bunch of other expensive products which you can't get after
  5. William hofer

Exciled kingdoms online

If you make it an online game I hope you can still play offline on second thought do not make it an online game it is just to much setting it all up and inviting friends I like offline games better
  6. William hofer

Well when you go back to those places you can get them again and again
  7. William hofer

I have a problem with the sewers of horror and ark of lothasan quests first of all folcard whitestorm doesn't even give you a reward even though you pick up a ton of weapons should still need a good reward just saying it is a really hard quest or a reward from breno instead the reputation rise...
  8. William hofer

Adaon - Sevens House Boss???

If new content would be added I would like it as it is because you are still the same character as before still as strong and fast For new quests I'd love it first of all you get to do something bigger than just going around for exp I would also love the dragon mountains because I get to destroy...
  9. William hofer

Ideas

I have some ideas about all characters In Niviarian get a reputation trusted go to tavern rumors until you hear that the cathedral has opened its doors talk to Niviria. She will ask you to go deep into the thyr mountains to find out about Arbenos. She will tell you that he has been weakened. As...
  10. William hofer

Awesome

Before level 8 it is a bit hard to go to places with high level enemies and then it is like you want to do everything
  11. William hofer

Archealund Release Date?

If David has time to make an update on EK I would like the orc kingdom and freeport added
  12. William hofer

Archealund Release Date?

Will their be EK2
  13. William hofer

Archealund Release Date?

when is the new game being released:archealund
  14. William hofer

Experiences

Thanks I'll try
  15. William hofer

Experiences

I don't like the sewers cause I have to go all the way to the plane of fire and I die but I will try the ark