Recent content by Xris

1. Xris

How to install EK on new tablet

Yes it will work on android. I now have the full version installed on my new S7 Samsung tablet and it works just fine.
  2. Xris

First and only copy was bought from gog and installed on Samsung galaxy note 10.1. Also installed on PC. Then installed on laptop. 0nly problem is installing full version on nre samsung S7 tablet. Was finally able to install the full version. I had to delete all my "extra" google accounts...
  3. Xris

Installed it from play store but still wont work on the purchase restore. It just sits and grinds away and nothing happens. Do I have to purchase the full android version from playstore
  4. Xris

I used smart switch to transfer all the files from my Samsung note 10 to my new Samsung tablet. I can open and play the free version but can not access my exported files nor will it find my purchased version or restore full version. When I contacted gog.com I was told that there was no android...
  5. Xris

Transferred my files from old tablet to new but unable to access purchased version and all my saved games aren't there. I deleted all but one of my google accounts that I had on various computers, tablets and phones and voila, there was the full version on my new samsung android tablet. Just...
  6. Xris

How to? The undergrove - how do I kill the shadow dragon in the witches coven?

Can anyone help me with information as to how to kill the Shadow Dragon in the Undergrove Witches Coven
  7. Xris

Temple of Sleepers.

Thanks a lot for that. Real helpful.
  8. Xris

Temple of Sleepers.

I have the purple medallions but still can not pass the barriers into the Temple of Sleepers in the Gorge of the Kings. What am I missing?
  9. Xris

Temple of Sleepers.

I have the purple medallions but I still can not enter the temple of sleepers in the Gorge of the Kings. What am I missing?
  10. Xris

Titan quest similar to EK?

I loved Titan Questl. It is not nearly as complex as Exiled Kingdoms and goes a lot faster. My favourite is till Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and chronicles of M & M for a quick break. I have been playing Exiled Kingdoms for months and without the Wiki How to's I wouldnt get anywhere. I took...