Recent content by Zachariah

1. Zachariah

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Coming to mobile... when? 1591658981 US needs it on mobile also
  2. Zachariah

Newbie aboard

Here’s an update guys So the idea is single target damage. I’m probably going to keep Grissenda for quite awhile. I’m going to make her more agility based (as well as myself eventually...) but the idea for her will be cleave and whirlwind to have some AOE to the party. We will both use...
  3. Zachariah

Newbie aboard

I really appreciate the feedback. I gave up on mage completely for now lol. Good ol’ melee for me... for now. Also playing on hard now, because it really slows me down, to enjoy the lore, and play more patiently.
  4. Zachariah

Newbie aboard

Yeah, I gave up on mage. Enjoying warrior quite a bit at almost lvl 4. Playing on hard also 😬 If this doesn’t play out well, I’ll try the warrior cleric you’ve suggested 100%. Game is so peaceful though.. really enjoying it.
  5. Zachariah

Newbie aboard

Thank you for this! 1590969000 Thanks haha I’m going to need it. I just keep dying as a mage. Maybe I’m being to impatient lol. Checking for guides/builds and such now
  6. Zachariah

Newbie aboard

Hi everyone, name is Zach. Just figured I’d check in! Just starting to play. Wish me luck! Look forward to digging through the forums! I’m an old diablo 1&2 player, so this seems to be right up my alley. Also, it’s mobile. Win.