Small diamonds

Equinox

Any mission which requires resources is a pain. I did Gorx lair 15 times to obtain 5 firedrake scales, killed at least 50 spiders to get 3 poison sacks, two mine trips gather chittin was a relief. Small diamonds do not exist on my game. Since starting i haven't sold one, yet at level 19 i have only managed to aquire 2. This is beginning to bore me. Love the game, but having to do basically the same routine ad infinitum without the damned bag of holding,....

VDX_360

Staff member
Sometimes the Random Number Generator is a real pain. You have my empathy.

By your report, it seems you've gotten a mixed bag. Annoyingly long for fire drake scales, and spider sacks. But a real quick trip to chitin carapace scales. Fingers crossed your hunt for large emeralds goes well.

None of the crafting quests are required, and can often be set outside as a background quest while you work on other matters.

Small diamonds can be found by hunting giants and a few crypts.

Equinox

Thanks for the large emeralds hint, I've already sold loads. Luckily i have a few stored still, 4 i think.
I've done the maze of Lamth, but nil rewards there thus far, having said that, I've not made to to the 2nd level. I meant to go back, but decided on a quick world tour using multiple speed and invisibility potions, just to get the maps.
I think it's due time to meet the minotaur king.

VDX_360

Staff member
It's tempting to run off to the far corners of the world, but it can be a little more better to take on quests as you come to them (if you're strong enough).

The large emerald reward isn't as crucial to the game as it once was, so don't freak out that you have to get it.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The North Crimson Hills loop is good for diamonds (and Golden Apples, plus a good xp/haul in general).

Invector

I would suggest heading to the Sanctuary of Irrosia in the Sanctuary Peak area. You can sleep there to recover all your health, then follow the path to the green area. You’ll have to kill four Vorators along the path, and then once you get into the green you’ll find a couple of Hill Giants to your left, and then five to your right. Kill them all, go back to Irossia for some sleep then repeat. You’ll be hard pressed to make a single run without picking up at least one diamond. Often you’ll get two or three. I’ve made this run dozens of times just to pick up vials of Giant Strength and Golden apples, and I never fail to get a lot of diamonds while I’m doing it.

Mr Adventurer

After seeing a different comment like this, I stopped selling gemstones completely even though I don't know what I might need them for 😆. Got a couple of small diamonds but like 15 small emeralds so far

Equinox

Thanks for the advice guys, i now have small diamonds coming out of my ears. 😀 getting the golden apples was a definate bonus. I really like the potion of giant strength as well, saved my a#$% a few times now.