Invisibility Potion Uses?

Atlas1095

Interested in hearing how people have used the invisibility potion effectively. I’ve never found a good use for it. It seems to me that it doesn’t last long enough to allow your character time to sneak around troublesome enemies or steal better treasure without fighting the monsters. I usually sell it for some gold. What tasks or quests have people used it for?

VDX_360

Staff member
Die Hard Rogue's with a focus on hiding might have a more versatile use of Invisibility potion as a backup hiding skill.

BUT....

Invisibility potions tend to be less useful for making a getaway than a wolf scroll etc... .

Personal results may vary.

SlothPrince

I like using invisibility to help draw out detectors out of crowds to lead them away to deal with by themselves. Or dash around looting stuff. Particularly when at lower levels.

Just did this recently to get myself an arcane knight at level 10. Getting Hidalix alone and in running space was essential.

Edit to add that the looting part of the invisibility helps get my character to the loot then it's decoys and speed potions to run away or a good recall/teleport scroll.

Using a character that can't bash or charge to get out of a swarm can be tough sometimes when running to the loot.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
You can. And they can give you a head start even if you get spotted.

But that's a sneaky Rogue thing to do. The rest of us just blow up the room. The orcs might be burnt. The treasure will be fine.