2H warrior build (fixed)

Armaxor

Im planning on getting flurry now and battle rage. I will be maxing out duel and putting at least 1 point in massive criticals.
I don't really know if i should put points in strength cuz it's expensive.
Could my armor be any better then what i have? (Have a legion set)

VDX_360

Staff member
The Wiki section on Equipment will answer your basic equipment questions. The rest of the Wiki will help with any other standard question.

There are plenty of fun 2-H Duel builds, but most 2H Warriors priotirese Whirlwind and Charge over Duel.

Raising STR from 6 to 7 is trait point intensive, but it pairs well with 2H builds (Damage, health, attack etc).

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Legion set is darned good and basically the best pre-endgame "standard" Warrior armour that can be bought or crypt/normal creature looted.

You can get a point better torso with the Myrosian Breastplate which is a low-chance Dragon & strong boss drop.

Ironfoot Boots are good due to Stability, that's the Poisoned River quest but you have to choose them instead of the best 2H silver weapon in the game. You can get other Stability boots towards the endgame so it's not a total loss. Or just for more armour, the Kurg King drops Myrosian Boots.

Explorer Gauntlets have the same armour as Legion plate but also add a point of Agility. The Golden Hand trader has them as does the Golem Trader.

Heroic Helm is the same armour but adds a bit more elemental resistance, Helm of Leadership is even better but is a full quest.

Myrosian Leggings are better trousers, they're a Lich drop so look out for Lich rumours.

Armaxor

Legion set is darned good and basically the best pre-endgame "standard" Warrior armour that can be bought or crypt/normal creature looted.

You can get a point better torso with the Myrosian Breastplate which is a low-chance Dragon & strong boss drop.

Ironfoot Boots are good due to Stability, that's the Poisoned River quest but you have to choose them instead of the best 2H silver weapon in the game. You can get other Stability boots towards the endgame so it's not a total loss. Or just for more armour, the Kurg King drops Myrosian Boots.

Explorer Gauntlets have the same armour as Legion plate but also add a point of Agility. The Golden Hand trader has them as does the Golem Trader.

Heroic Helm is the same armour but adds a bit more elemental resistance, Helm of Leadership is even better but is a full quest.

Myrosian Leggings are better trousers, they're a Lich drop so look out for Lich rumours.
Thank you for the infromation 😀.
I just have one more question to ask...
Is getting flurry on this build good ?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
@Armaxor personally I think 21 Trait points (AGI 6) is a huge investment to get Flurry; especially since you already have so many other Skills begging for attention: Charge Max, Whirlwind Max, Fury, 2H Expert, Cleave (at least 2), Heal, Heavyhand, Body Development, plus the two Critical Ones. And remember, none of those 21 points put into AGI give you any 2H damage or any reward on Body Development, so you're not getting any "synergy". AGI builds are a thing but they use Light weapons as AGI funds Light weapon damage, so Flurry makes sense to get.

Trace Da Cruz

How strange, I had the Myrosian armor set before completing the Legion one, the quest "The Dead God" grants you a piece of Myrosian armor, but I don't remember which one, but that's the only set that don't seem to have a helmet.

Is my opinion as well that 21 trait points can be invested in personality, intelligence and awareness, to be honest, the only benefit from agility 6 is armor, and just two or three trait checks, so don't underestimate intelligence.

In my opinion, the only thing Flurry does is raising your DPS, for that, Battle Rage is more than enough.