Mercian Royal Crypt Inaccessible

Platform
Android

Argent369

I've just been going through the crypt and used a scroll of recall to go to Freetown City to sell loot. I've gone back into the crypt and I can no longer access it because of the metal grate is closed. I didn't realise there was a lever to open the grate until after checking for a solution.

Is there any way of opening this from the entrance or is it a case of reloading from an earlier point? Fortunately I won't lose too much progress but it's a bit of a nuisance.

Cheers

Trace Da Cruz

Well, maybe you are back too soon, I don't remember well the time of dungeons respawning, but of you teleport out, and come back quickly enough, the dungeons sometimes don't restart. Just take a little nap at the inn.

To prevent that closed grate, activate the lever that open it right after entering.

Argent369

Well, maybe you are back too soon, I don't remember well the time of dungeons respawning, but of you teleport out, and come back quickly enough, the dungeons sometimes don't restart. Just take a little nap at the inn.

To prevent that closed grate, activate the lever that open it right after entering.
Thank you for the suggestion, I did just that and it's reset allowing me back in again, thank you!