Romances in EK or Archaelund?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I would seriously love the possibility for romance in Archaelund, provided the relationship isn't restricted by gender.

Bioware's Mass Effect 3 had beautiful romance scenarios, the best I've ever seen in a game. There were different relationship options with a few straight, gay and bisexual characters, with the main love interest of the game being a bi man who could fall in love with you, whatever gender you chose to play. There was a nice romantic dinner scene with real dialogues, even two PG-13 sex scenes! As a player, the romance in Mass Effect 3 made my gaming experience much deeper, I really became emotionally involved. But it must be hard to create good romance options without falling into the cheesy, awkward clichés. Or worst, the emotionless, technical coupling...

- Hello, I'm Jim.
- Hi Jim.
- Would you like to marry me?
- Ok.
- We are now married.
- It is good.
- Bye.

You gain 240 XP and a Gold Ring.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
You have romantic relation possibility in EK,
if you're a bit partial to frogs

And about Archaelund, we all have to wait and see. Maybe even David still doesn't know. :D

Someone of Myros

You have romantic relation possibility in EK,
if you're a bit partial to frogs

And about Archaelund, we all have to wait and see. Maybe even David still doesn't know. :D
If he is actually planning a romance in Archaelund, I hope he doesn't do that in a "Skyrim way", because if he does I'd rather stay single the whole game