Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

Brunors95

Well, I get her early too, usually being lvl 2 without fighting that ghost, wearing no equipment except that I've found, just to "rob" her and continue to do some nearby quests like mirmeks and coyotes.

As I wrote, lvl is suggested by the lowest level of the strongest enemy encountered through walkthrough, so that quest is recommended to complete at 4th lvl to be absolutely sure that any character can beat it without any possible cheesing. But check also H rating, some quests like web of terror can still be hard to complete.

And still remember to check enemies you will encounter to prepare yourself to face, for example, huge ( for lvl 5) poison damage from ghouls in "Where did I put my sword...". Maybe you'll want to delay that quest because of lack of resistance/health/damage.
I think if large enemy groups should also increase difficulty rating?
I usually complete that quest at level 2 and kill all ghosts and skeleton all the way through the corpse to get the ring for Griselda

Kenpar

Brilliant, thank you.
I was a bit stuck on lvl 12, and not knowing which way to go. But this has pointed me in the right direction
👍

Good list with requirements to see which quests I have missed :)(I actually found 3-4 quests )! Please some one update the list after new areas released

Last edited:

Jerem-D

Hello everyone,

This list can be really useful for new (and others!) players. I would like to add the "(enemy) level" of quests to the EK Companion App (see the thread and votes) but we do not have the information for the following quests:
  • 86,The Ancient Seal
  • 87,The Sacred Weapons
  • 88,Become the Champion!
  • 89,Call of the Blood
  • 90,Trial and Error
  • 91,Father of Wolves
  • 92,Last of the Legion
  • 93,Like Father, Like Son
  • 94,Path of the Deer
  • 95,The Temple of the Sleepers
  • 96,Cold Trail
  • 97,A Hard Bargainer
Can someone can help me to complete the information for those 12 quests?

Thanks in advance,

J.

Jerem-D

Hello!

I gave it a try this weekend :
  • 86,The Ancient Seal,14
  • 87,The Sacred Weapons,19
  • 88,Become the Champion!,14
  • 89,Call of the Blood,17
  • 90,Trial and Error,20
  • 91,Father of Wolves,18
  • 92,Last of the Legion,20
  • 93,Like Father, Like Son,17
  • 94,Path of the Deer,20
  • 95,The Temple of the Sleepers,17
  • 96,Cold Trail,17
  • 97,A Hard Bargainer,20
I used the same rule as the author or this thread @Arthurii "the lowest level of the strongest enemy"

Please comment 😉, and I will probably be able to release a new version of the application with enemy level for all quests. (+ sort option)

Have a nice week

J.

AdmiralFrazier

Is there any way to utilize this list on mobile? I cannot access the document on my phone.
And I can't seem to find any companion apps on Google Play.