Spoilers Ultimate Challenge Compendium

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
level 1 vs. level 31 Kalagru challenge

That's impressive. But also impossible. What mods or cheats did you use?
Post automatically merged:    

My Lvl 1 Mage once killed a Lvl 2 Goblin with a dagger. I was super proud. Pride is subjective I guess loll

Molokot

Yeah , besides evrything else, he absolutely couldnt have level 1 there, because , you can see on video that monsters in previous room was killed, and they give lot of exp. And as i said before i bet it was on easy. Kalgaru isnt on wiki but there is level 25 demon and he has almost 40 armor 200 resistances and almost 4k hp, so 31 level will have a lot more and on hard also bonuses to evrything. This video is a proof that you can kite monsters with potions, but it definitely isnt legit way to kill kalgaru on higher dificulities.

That is not mine and i dont play that good.
I just saw it on youtube and i just want to share what I saw that is why I posted it on the challenge. The owner of that character and video is "iddO"...
I was also skeptical at first and I didnt believed it. but when I saw his Temple Of The Sleepers speedrun. I thought this guy has skill. He knows where to go and when to stop..
..maybe you could watch it on youtube and try to decide wether he cheated or not, here it is..

Molokot

Those movies are fun to watch and i personaly also like to steal treasures from tough monsters, but there isnt ANY doubt that he cheated.
But he has deep knowledge of the game.And while you cant take this a s guide for normal gameplay , you can get good hints how to move around strong enemies if you wish to do so.

Trace Da Cruz

That is not mine and i dont play that good.
I just saw it on youtube and i just want to share what I saw that is why I posted it on the challenge. The owner of that character and video is "iddO"...
I was also skeptical at first and I didnt believed it. but when I saw his Temple Of The Sleepers speedrun. I thought this guy has skill. He knows where to go and when to stop..
..maybe you could watch it on youtube and try to decide wether he cheated or not, here it is..

The gameplay is definitely to learn from, but I really have to question how is he level 3 and has that many potions, it is simply illogical.
In other words, the player exploited all the way in.

However, I suggest you to stop sharing this kind of videos on the forum, since these topics (cheating and exploiting) are against the rules and this thread is not to end up locked.
Post automatically merged:    

My Lvl 1 Mage once killed a Lvl 2 Goblin with a dagger. I was super proud. Pride is subjective I guess loll
Speaking of that, I managed against a lvl 8 librarian as arcane weaver lvl 4, I though that was badass...

Last edited: