MAGE CHALLENGE: Arcane Knight Zealot

Viktorinoxx

Made it!

That sword from not giving the heart to Syllara is amazing with arcane blade maxed out.

It was a bit frustrating to grind without quests, but it made me get in character, you know he was an arcane knight youngling, not an actual adventurer.

Screenshot_20221004-093850.png

Screenshot_20221004-093809.png

The only problem is that now he became an actual Arcane Knight, he doesn't want to be running errands for common folks, he's not an errand boy, he's a Thuramian Arcane Knight for god's sake.

I mean, there was a moron noble asking me to get him a minotaur horn for a bet, I told him to go get it himself, if he was a Thuramian Wizard I might help, but not that dumb varsilian xD

And what to say about those god talker priests, why would I do work from a bunch of religious fanatics, I know the real power is not given by some gods, it's from arcane knowledge.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
OYE OYE OYE!!!
People of Thuram, gather around and witness the rise of our kingdom's new hero!!!

Sir @Viktorinoxx, Arcane Knight of Thuram, for your legendary honor and bravery, the Queen grants you the title of Duke of Deepfrost! Congratulations, you are now a High Lord of Thuram, your grace!

Evil Watermelon

I’m a noble born from the house of Arcane Knights that serve her Majesty the Queen since the founding of the Kingdom. I’m training to be a honourable Arcane Knight that I always look up to. Since I was a child, my father taught me the code of steel and ways of the Arcane Knight. He sent me in the knight academy with nothing but iron dagger and leather cuirass. I told him that’s too much and at least give me a magic sword and magic armor but he said I have to prove myself first that I’m worthy of such items by killing a dragon named Hidalix that has been a problem for years now. I set forth my journey to prove that I’m worthy to be an Arcane Knight.
Post automatically merged:    

In the name of my father and my ancestors. I followed the code of steel and hereby pledge my loyalty to the Queen. My sword is now in your service.

I was ordered by the Queen to save the world from a cult called Forsaken and gave me a letter regarding my grandfather. I never met him in person but my father always put him in high regards. I don’t really think something could endanger the world but the Queen’s order is absolute. I must go now and start my adventure

I finally met my grandfather. My real blood family! I had learned that I’m actually adopted by my family and my real parents was killed by the Forsaken. They hid the truth from me to protect me and my sister from the forsaken. Now I had learned my origins and was tasked to save the world.

I met the man who killed my real parents. I never met them but they’re still my parents. I shall avenge their deaths. By my code of steel, I refuse to learn the ways of the death knight. By beating Valeran I shall be the strongest Arcane Knight!

I killed him. Mother father I had avenged you. Oh I didn’t know you and the Queen used to be a thing

I met the Forsaken and convinced them peacefully. I did it! Grandfather I saved the world! I must return now to her Majesty the Queen to tell her that the world is no longer in danger.

The Queen was mad that I killed her ex lover, Valeran. So I was banished to the sewers and was told to get her the fabled Queen’s Heart. I didn’t know if that exist or not but I followed the order of my Queen regardless if it’s reasonable or not. That’s the flaw of my code of honour.

Finally I got the Queen’s Heart! I hope the Queen forgive me with this. I shall continue to be a honourable Arcane Knight and serve my Majesty the Queen from today onwards.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh ye magnificent knight, Sir @Evil Watermelon, I hereby award you the internet. For you have won it.

The Queen herself has asked me to type a message for you.

QUEEN OF THURAM:
"Arcane Knight Melon, my dear champion, your tragic yet gloriously epic story has brought tears to my eyes. You have endured so much hardship, and against all odds, you were victorious! You have proven not only your valor and bravery, but your loyalty to the kingdom - and to me, your loving Queen. When I first heard the news about the death of my beloved Valeran, I must admit I wanted you executed... But then I discovered Valeran's betrayal and murder of your parents. You have brought justice to an evil man. And for this, you have my eternal gratitude."

"I have requested of the Royal Loreseekers of the Southlands to compose a poem about your fabulous tales. The story shall be titled 'The Melon Knight, Songs for a World Saver'. It shall be sung by bards in every tavern and court in Varrannar for a hundred years!"

"Now, as per your reward, I grant you the Eastern Thuramian Principality of Solliga. From now on, you shall be known as Prince of Solliga!"

Atomos

But I forgot to add this exception: you can have Grissenda as a companion!!! She's a warrior, we need her! The Queen of Thuram allows it. :)
Oh, now you remember it? Azaph's Ring of Elements surfaced again, and it turns out she comes from a noble line of wizards, and you want to suck up to her? ;x

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh, now you remember it? Azaph's Ring of Elements surfaced again, and it turns out she comes from a noble line of wizards, and you want to suck up to her? ;x

Ah yes, Grissenda's great-grand-father, Azaph, the legendary Thuram Elemental Wizard, Master of Ring Crafting, and known prankster who loved to hide his artifacts in deadly Tolassian ruins just to have his descendants risk their lives to get them back lolll