Spoilers Which of these non-human races would you want as a friendly NPC?

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Which of these creatures?

• Total voters

Atomos

Does zombie flesh has any sort of use to anyone?

Cuz I have been selling a bunch of these... Dont know why people buy them, but I got gold in exchange for those, so it's all I care.
That's the finest swamp rat poison money can buy! Owners of invisible swamp donkeys use it daily to protect their precious companion at night, so you're doing a great service to the community!

To see that I'm right, just drop few pieces outside of your house in New Garand or Nivarian before you go to sleep, and look for it next day ;)

IAmOdie

Oh yeah you're right! It was Varsil! Miss that guy. I wonder if he's still around. I'll try to summon him to find out!
*Preparing my user summon spell*

"Ooooo @Varsil I summon thee..."
"Oooo answer my summon, O @Made in Heaven..."
So he is the same Stand User as I am.

Also, anyone here who is a fellow JoJo fan who would like to bet that
@Apocalypse is Father Pucci all along?

Zeke Lionheart

I'd like to see a skeletal NPC, he could be named "Skeletor" he asks for skulls forge weapons and armor sets, like Skull Sword, Skull Shield, Skull Helm, Skull Breastplate, Skull Gauntlets, Skull Leggings, Skull Boots, Skull Robe(Made with powdered skull and decorated by numerous bones), Skull Pendant(Has a skull for a jewel), Skull Ring(Wearing bones on top of bones, great…) etc.

Edit: He might use some zombie flesh for ingredients too.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I see the Orcs have become poll champions!
Orcs would be an obvious choice of NPCs since the Varannar map already has an entire Orc kingdom with cities and all that. But what would Orcs want?

It would be a great twist if the Orc kingdoms attacked Mercia and took Mercians as slaves!

IAmOdie

I see the Orcs have become poll champions!
Orcs would be an obvious choice of NPCs since the Varannar map already has an entire Orc kingdom with cities and all that. But what would Orcs want?

It would be a great twist if the Orc kingdoms attacked Mercia and took Mercians as slaves!
I'm more inclined to believe that the Orcs would want to attack Varsilia. There is most likely a reason why they have taken an Imperial Fortress nearby New Anthur, and a lair nearby both Kingsbridge AND New Garand.

In my post a year ago, someone (by the name of Paralelepipedo, iirc) pointed this out, and the possibility of Mercia and Orc Kingdom being allies. The arguments are the fact that both Kingdoms enslaved citizens of Varsilian, the fact that Mercian cares more about Varsilian and Varannar escaping slaves as well as Deserters rather than the Orcs which are literally close to their Kingdom, and the fact that you see literally no Orc in Mercia save for, maybe, Freeport.

My own prediction in the same post is that Liberty would probably be a chaotic town, larger than what is drawn in the map, where all the races that can speak human languages in Varannar Isle gathered, either united by greed, fighting one another for the silliest possible reason, or just minding their own businesses. Imagine Friguld, but with no Guards, only Outlaws of Humans, Varannars, Goblins, Orcs, Minotaurs, Ursans, Batraxes, Trolls, Rexadons, and possibly Centaurs, attacking each other, and would also attack you. Of course, they wouldn't attack Villagers or Traders, human or non-human alike, and you can easily kill them all for disturbing your peace.