Bug with full License download

Platform
iOS

Dewy

I bought exiled kingdoms about two weeks after i started playing it, i have a few freinds who also play it and recently we realized that i was not able to enter certain areas that they were able to, such as the Elder Forest, my freind saw that i had not downloaded the seperate game for the full License as i had never been given the option. Can someone please help me how to download Exiled Kingdoms Full?

VDX_360

Staff member
To expand on the above, Apple is limited to a slightly older version of the game (Version 1.2.1118) while everyone else gets the full updates (Version 1.3.1182). There's a few areas, items and quests not on Apple.

This is an issue with Apple no longer supporting software stuff used in Exiled Kingdoms. Thus, the game would have to be rebuilt from the ground up to keep updating on Apple.

Apple's call.

Dewy

thats sad, are there plans in the future to update it? or atleast try to.

VDX_360

Staff member
While none of us can predict the future, it's unlikely that Apple with ever re-tract it's new rules on the matter. In fact, Apple appears to be in the process of implementing more restrictive rules that will continue to push independent developers out.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Developer does try to offer latest version on iOS platform, but so far without success. :(

I'm sure if it would be possible, iOS platform would have same version and content as all other platforms.