Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Kakost

Now I am LV 16 but that boss of could Trail quest ( Hidalix maybe ... I do not Remember the name in this Moment ) Is still too strong .
For now I am trying to stock hi - ho potions , cold resistance potions / equips and other things for being able to get a Better grip .
Yes, that quest is pretty tough, but not impossible thou. Are you playing Elementalist or Summoner?

Anyway, in either case, if you dont have an Ice Golem summon, just buy a few scrolls of it and equip Griss with all Ice resistance you can (instead of equipping those yourself). The Ice Golems will make your life a lot easier; and use weapons with fire element.

Im not going to say that it will be easy, but it's doable. Clear the dungeon all the way up to the dragon, and then lure it to follow you around, as to have it fighting your team alone and away from the tons of minions that will keep spawning from the portal. Once you kill the damn dragon, no more minions will spawn. It's not that hard actually. If Griss get to sleep, have the dragon follow you all the way up to the exit of the fortress, exit and she will be fully awake once again, heal up, summon your ice golem (from scroll or skill) and get back into the fortress so that it will be wait for you at the entrance alone. Now things should be a lot easier. If absolutely necessary, have 3 or 4 scrolls to wake Griss up, but try to spoon feed her with health potions as often as possible to avoid having her fall asleep and bam, it's done.

Kyoji

Actually , It Is a strategy that makes sense , I was planning to spend a skill point on Ice golem summoning in order to save item action on healing circle scroll.
Now the point Is to make enough Gold fast for getting at least 4 or 5 of them , cause I already invested all in Ice resistance equips .
By the way , I guess I am an elementalist for now , but only related to Fire .

Kakost

By the way , I guess I am an elementalist for now , but only related to Fire .
Oh, a Pyromancer! Lol that's a rare build.

There's really no need to waste 1 sp just for ice golem if that's not your cup of tea. Just use scrolls.

Kyoji

Ehm too late for that but I killed that Hidalix and the other White Dragon in the Chamber filled with Ice golems .
The Tower of Tremadan too Is unlocked with both the Chambers unlocked , now I have to craft that backpack

Kalthor

Greetings travelers! Guest who just found EK as a new game and now is shaking people by the shirts to download/buy.

I just hit level 8, warrior with passive fury cleave two hand. Played 7hrs 59min and had to HAD to buy full licence.

Haven't switched the PlayStation 5 on in 3 days but did pair my dual sense with EK. Let's go, grinders!

P.S I will geek on this world and encourage new geekers to emerge. Thanks for reading 💕🦾🪦

Kakost

Greetings travelers! Guest who just found EK as a new game and now is shaking people by the shirts to download/buy.

I just hit level 8, warrior with passive fury cleave two hand. Played 7hrs 59min and had to HAD to buy full licence.

Haven't switched the PlayStation 5 on in 3 days but did pair my dual sense with EK. Let's go, grinders!

P.S I will geek on this world and encourage new geekers to emerge. Thanks for reading 💕🦾🪦
Be most welcome adventurer! This game truly is a masterful work of art. Whenever you need an extra hand, do not hesitate to call for us. Also, there's 2 very helpful threads in this section that may be very helpful for new players, the thread about the builds and the one with the list of quests.

And please, enjoy this great game and have fun!

Kalthor

Trying to use my own powers of deduction and 'point for gain' wisdoms in these early beginnings of the adventure. If I truly get stick I'll be here in forum making a post. If I read the build write up here in forum it'll be taking away part of my reasons to play. Like to discover builds and make my own mistakes, part of the game. So far so good. I just picked up Griss, bought her some gear and now we're poor again. Got a lead about the letter from a drunk in Kingsbridge but you know I'm going to grind some gold and free roam, bought my first vault space too.
Just woke up made coffee and will get to this missing person in New Arthund.. apparently buying rum to bribe boat we are, I was master improv in a play I was. They called me a Landlubbla but I had the rum and the ambition

Type of player who leaves mains leads til absolute forced to do them. Exiled Kingdoms has given me freedoms.
And so, I go.

[ T]/

Kakost

Trying to use my own powers of deduction and 'point for gain' wisdoms in these early beginnings of the adventure. If I truly get stick I'll be here in forum making a post. If I read the build write up here in forum it'll be taking away part of my reasons to play. Like to discover builds and make my own mistakes, part of the game. So far so good. I just picked up Griss, bought her some gear and now we're poor again. Got a lead about the letter from a drunk in Kingsbridge but you know I'm going to grind some gold and free roam, bought my first vault space too.
Just woke up made coffee and will get to this missing person in New Arthund.. apparently buying rum to bribe boat we are, I was master improv in a play I was. They called me a Landlubbla but I had the rum and the ambition

Type of player who leaves mains leads til absolute forced to do them. Exiled Kingdoms has given me freedoms.
And so, I go.

[ T]/
Fair enough. I dont want to spoil things for you, but that part of the rum, you may want to wait a little bit for that. That quest is a bit hard. I'd suggest you to only try that after lvl 12 or more.

Maybe you would like however just a few tips on useful skills, or how to use them. For example, buying the advanced skills "Accurate Shots" and "Massive Criticals" is pretty big for a Rogue Archer. "Explosive Traps" is overall bad for any Rogues. That sort of thing, who isnt going to spoil things.

Kalthor

I'm lvl 10 warrior in 9 hours with a silver greatsword and full chain mail, Cleave II & Fury II using whirlwind and charge.

Strength 4
Endurance 3
Intelligence 2
Awareness 2

I enjoy using the combo; bait foe into whirlwind>charge then I swing into fury. With fury active my wind+charge combo oneshots certain enemies and this is how I gauge whether I have walked to far or am in the right places.

Ran out of potions and recovery on the Isle.. I go to places bro and if I get beaten back I hobble back to inn nearly dead then go grinding in preliminary areas to increase my power, then return to the place that wounded me - and destroy them

I'm playing on an Optus Sight smart phone 6" screen with a ps5 dualsense paired bluetooth.

Edit: Ydaya tomb and southern Bluemist orcs are now dropping potions, gems and scrolls of SUMMON WOLF, wow this game. I will retire from white wolf hunting/hunter encounters as a source of income. Now we're hunting orcs and undead.

Isle missing person and lower depths of Lannegar mine are my focus, I love how we must fund/gear up for our expededitons. It's all good getting a paying job but I have to earn&pay in preparation for the job. Perfect design

Last edited:

Kakost

I'm lvl 10 warrior in 9 hours with a silver greatsword and full chain mail, Cleave II & Fury II using whirlwind and charge.

Strength 4
Endurance 3
Intelligence 2
Awareness 2

I enjoy using the combo; bait foe into whirlwind>charge then I swing into fury. With fury active my wind+charge combo oneshots certain enemies and this is how I gauge whether I have walked to far or am in the right places.

Ran out of potions and recovery on the Isle.. I go to places bro and if I get beaten back I hobble back to inn nearly dead then go grinding in preliminary areas to increase my power, then return to the place that wounded me - and destroy them

I'm playing on an Optus Sight smart phone 6" screen with a ps5 dualsense paired bluetooth.
Good good, very good. You already got the hang of the Charge+Whirlwind combo.

Cleave and Fury, very good choices.

Tell me something, did you already do the Fort Assault quest? At lvl 10 it is pretty doable already.

If you did this quest already, have you joined a certain group (which I wont spoil for you - you'll know it if you already have) already?

Now, I wont talk too much about your choice of traits because you want to figure it out by yourself which is great, but can you tell me the rationale behind your choices? Why no Agi or Per for example? Sure, high Str is pretty obvious, as is End, but what are your objectives with the other traits?
Post automatically merged:    

Just one more thing, yes I agree on all your skills. Charge, Whirlwind, Fury, Cleave. But what about the remaining skills? Have you done any thoughts or considerations about any of those? Shield Mastery, 2H Expert, Resilience, Bash?

Im not gonna direct you on any, but just let you think on all possibilities and decide by yourself, so Im not saying to you to buy any of them, just to plan ahead for the future. Im curious as to what may come, since my own path was VASTLY different, I almost created a power-point and excel presentation for myself before starting the game hahaha