Search results

1. Apocalypse

How Many Goblins have you killed?

Well my favorite mage armor is the Thuramian Full Plate Armor, which has a super badass look! Only problem is we have to murder Sir Valeran to get the chest piece, which is sad, cause he's cool. Hey I wonder... Would it possible to play a mage without using any weapon at all? Can we fight only...
  2. Apocalypse

Legendary Adventure, Tactical turn based for Android

What king of game is that? Sci fi? Is there an in-depth story?
  3. Apocalypse

Spoilers Ultimate Challenge Compendium

Newest challenge! Play as a smug young heir to a noble house, with a profound disdain for commoners, peasants and filthy places. Prove your honor to your father by bringing back home a fabulous treasure - while staying impeccable. So fresh and so clean! EK Constraint Challenge 'Childe...
  4. Apocalypse

I got idea for challenge

Here you go! Updating in the 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'! EK Constraint Challenge 'Childe Challenge' By Molokot
  5. Apocalypse

You guessed right! My Earth Bender is Jemma Jade, Icemist wizard that got Earth Mastery super early in the game (lvl 7 if I remember correctly). She also had a collection of Earth summon scrolls to use while waiting for the cooldown to wear off. And yes, she had summoner, staff mastery and high...
  6. Apocalypse

Armors Are For Babies!

Can I suggest choosing another goal than completing the Ark? Like defeating a specific boss? Sir Valeran, for example, because he's wearing the coolest armor and we hate that? Lol I'll add your challenge to the compendium. Trying to find the perfect picture. I googled "shirtless warrior", and...
  7. Apocalypse

Dude, my level 40 Earth Bender has also killed 40 000 enemies, like your level 27 warrior! Guess my kills gave more xp loll
  8. Apocalypse

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Just so you know, the 50k belt from the Ark is a unique item, you can't get more. Unless you go to Noutamet, maybe they still sell them in a store somewhere over there loll After you've finished the Icemist sewers, if you feel like playing again but with a new class or a new twist, check out...
  9. Apocalypse

I got idea for challenge

What about these?
  10. Apocalypse

I got idea for challenge

What does Childe mean? Edit: I just googled it! Haha it's a perfect title! Do you like this image for your challenge?
  11. Apocalypse

Armors Are For Babies!

What the hell is that? Hahahahaha this is crazy! So, essentially, player can't wear equipment with an armor bonus, except robes and hoods. And no summons for spellcasters. Everything else is ok?
  12. Apocalypse

I got idea for challenge

Ok, so no hostile interior areas, except Baplasar cave, Trmadan's Tower's basement and Odo Steinz's house for the main quest. So the only rumor bosses we can fight are the ones appearing outside. That will be hard!!! I wonder what equipment will be available without access to dungeons. Most...
  13. Apocalypse

I got idea for challenge

A fancy aristocrat with a severe case of mysophobia? Haha cool! What types of dungeons are forbidden? Is it just the filthy ones? Like crypts, tombs and sewers? How about instead of forbidding dungeons, the hero has an uncontrollable fear of unsanitary vermin like rats, spiders, mirmeks...
  14. Apocalypse

If you play for the story, maybe you'd have fun playing my challenge 'LICH KING OF THE WHITE ABYSS', just ignore the General Rules and Special Rules. I added fanfiction to the game's story, puzzles to solve and rituals to perform. If you ever try it, tell me if you liked my fanfiction!
  15. Apocalypse

Madmen Challenge!

I added your challenge to the 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'! EK Constraint Challenge 'Madmen Challenge!' By Ares Voss
  16. Apocalypse

Spoilers Ultimate Challenge Compendium

New challenge posted by Ares Voss! Beat Decurion Sargos in the Arena... with nothing but your bare fists! EK Constraint Challenge 'Madmen Challenge!' By Ares Voss
  17. Apocalypse

Madmen Challenge!

Naked challenge accepted loll ... What the hell is a bare handed Whirlwind? Lollll
  18. Apocalypse

My Lvl 40 Mage Goblins: 1673 Orcs: 397 Undead: 3475 I've always wondered why these stats were kept. Never checked the point system either.
  19. Apocalypse

Madmen Challenge!

Hahahahaha this challenge is perfect!!! I'll pick the asian guy's picture and play as a monk loll. So, no potions heh? Ouch lol. No scrolls either? Can we drink Friguld Rum and eat Golden Apples? And does no armor only applies to the body (chest)? Can we wear gauntlets and boots? Belts and...
  20. Apocalypse

Here is my top 3 characters! Level seems to have little influence over the goblin count lollll. To be fair, my Lannegar Ranger did work as a ranger in Lannegar County, so dealing with goblins was part of his daily life lol. Lestat, Necromancer Mage Lvl 27 Goblins killed: 2250 Rob, Lannegar...