Search results

1. Gurnnink

They do exist! Full sets of special armor.

You can't drop legin in this version. Anybody who have it, is from last test version. Assasin set is dropable from Cadtle Bluerock (more opportunities where to drop) or chest behind Decurion in Valley.
  2. Gurnnink

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Azgrh Gorgah lvl 15 warrior -------------------------- Traits Str 7+1 END 4+1 AGI 0 INT 1 AWA 1 PER 0 -------------------------- DPS 42,0 (56,0 on Fury, most of the time) -------------------------- Armor 19 -------------------------- Skills Whirlwind 1 Fury 2 Two Hand Expert 3 (max)...
  3. Gurnnink

Ice Dragon on Hard Difficulty

This and few others I found either missing or are garbage.
  4. Gurnnink

Legion plateset, which monsters?

Anybody drop legs already? I'm trying to farm Decurion Deserter in Bluerock Castle now, sometimes lvl 15 instead of 14 appear there,I put my hopes in him :D .... but so far only few helmets/gloves/boots.... :(
  5. Gurnnink

[BUG] Ice drake

Know that feeling in work too and same mistakes. :D
  6. Gurnnink

[BUG] Ice drake

I didn't find it here on the forum,only mention about copy-paste those dragons, maybe someone send it via mail but... ...ice drakes do fire damage. (?)
  7. Gurnnink

Gris

#1 #2 Yes,if you find it there,it will probably be there too again,but the shield probably isn't such hit,just continue in game and you will see. ;) #3 As archer I keep Grissenda fully tanky with so much HP/def as she can have.
  8. Gurnnink

Legion plateset, which monsters?

Grinding Decurion deserter + chest behind him, was able to get 2-3 helms/gloves/boots so far. Mostly from deserter himself, u cal lure them in 3 group, make this fight easy...I have no idea how many times I killed him, made about 30-40k exp on him. :-D outlaws drop none of new armors.
  9. Gurnnink

Lvl 13 2h warrior

I'm rushing Nakhar Valley and killing Decurion deserter+chest behind him. Tho the drop is really low, I did it many times,so far I get only 2-3 helms/shoes/gloves....I guess in Castle Bluerock will someone drop it too, but it take too long to go through and its expensive.
  10. Gurnnink

Lvl 13 2h warrior

This is my 2H build...so far I'm pretty happy with it, tho I'm going only for dmg and have lack of survivability. But ...who cares. Using new 2H axe with dark damage, Exe. axe only against undead....on next level I want last precision strike, with last piece of Imperial set I'll be on 20 armor...
  11. Gurnnink

The hardest blow

Yea,well ...LVL 10 warrior with Fury 2, Massive Crits. 2 ...146 :)
  12. Gurnnink

Projectile damage

It's just extra armor for projectiles. It's there only for warrior passive skill Shield Expert...against projectiles normally work your armor.
  13. Gurnnink

The hardest blow

Well, setup as I post before, still lvl 9 ...
  14. Gurnnink

The hardest blow

Phew, so angry....just made 114 crit dmg on minotaur with my lvl 9 warrior, with Cruelty...on Fury 2 and Massive Criticals 2. But took bad screen and just wanted to post it's only blurry. ><
  15. Gurnnink

Imperial copper coin

All you want to look for should be here :
  16. Gurnnink

[BUG] Maze of Lamth

Don't know if it's issue only in Maze, but I'm EDITED- EXPLOIT
  17. Gurnnink

Advice for archer?

Well, as I wrote in first post, I have it...and archery and precision strike. I was asking where to spend other skill points. It was just response to Sir qu, he said smth about other only for rogue massive critical. ;)
  18. Gurnnink

Advice for archer?

Then I'm missing something - for archer there are 4 skills to be trained : Precision strike (+% in archery critical chance), Rapid shot, Poison master and Assasinate (which is only stab skill).
  19. Gurnnink

Farming for level 12 rogue

For money/difficulty it's still Maze of Lamth, in the end I'm full of axes. Each run is around 3+k gold and all enemies are solo - which make it pretty easy, not to mention city is just next to it, with possibility to buy recall scrolls.
  20. Gurnnink

Advice for archer?

Well imho, STR 3 becouse of Massive criticals, 50% chance to kill low lvl mobs (which is around 130-140 dmg hit for full HP troll) or do 40-50 dmg crit instead of 20-25 dmg without is big difference - it's 6 points - so 1 point to agi/awa isn't woth it.