Search results

1. B

R.I.P.

I've been thinking about that dungeon and the quests, kinda thinking to try and get my companion and spirit wolf to clear all the devourers. Might take me a lot of potions and heals spells to try and keep them alive, but if I can hide out the devourer reach, it would be worth it. too bad...
  2. B

R.I.P.

My condolences on your loss. I've lost 2 clerics to the devourers as well, right now my level 18 cleric is not even looking at them.
  3. B

Sunken Citadel sometimes instantly resets

I had a similar thing happen at the Crimson Hills, I didn't realize at the time it might be a bug. I cleared the Giants and bears up at the top looking to Apples, as I was walking my way back I exited the Crimson hills and went to the little section top left of the NorthWest Sagar Forest. I was...
  4. B

can't dismiss hirge

I dated a girl like that once, I broke up with her 2 - 3 times...she just wouldn't leave!
  5. B

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

I played a Diablo emulator several years ago on my phone, I think it was a PSX emulator, but not 100% sure. It was a ton of fun...until I got to the 11 or 12th level of dungeon and it crashed. ..I thought just maybe bad luck...so restarted game from scratch, got to that same point...Diablo...
  6. B

Cleric Issues (personal taste potentially)

It seems to me a lot of the concern is about Mana regen. 2nd point is DPS is low, but the counter argument is that Cleric is pretty tough, so we don't want DPS to be too high and then the class becomes OP. What about a couple of Cleric only items that regen Mana? Like Mana Leach on a weapon? I...
  7. B

Is magma shortsword is worth??

reminder that you also get the chance to get the same ring when you complete the Hirge quest "Three Vs Eleven"...but by taking the ring there you do not get the Shield of life, or Blessed boots. I use the ring a lot until level 12 or so, its a good health boost, but by then I stop using it as...
  8. B

Not being stunned repeatedly?

Yep, I agree chain paralysis is frustrating. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, I went back after those Carrior Eaters HP 216, mana 120 or so, I pushed my Spirit resist up to 91 or 95. I took out the 4 single eaters, then went after the level 13 Devourer, it was not a good idea. Anton and I...
  9. B

Cleric handicap? Underpowered?

Cleric can be a fun build, but no where near the DPS of the other 2 characters. I like the Tanking aspect of the cleric's I've built, but need to know when to run away. For skills I max intervention, get some arbenos might, crusader, Heal wounds and nivaria's barrier before level 10, then I...
  10. B

Those in Need Quest

Hi, I searched but the words were too common for a result. Could not find another thread about the Quest "those in need". I just managed to get 2 separate rewards for it, in essence complete it twice. I did complete it originally with talking Raegar to join the village, got the necklace...
  11. B

Thanks for the reply David, I guess I was just wondering about lowering the chance of being perma-paralyzed, maybe each time you get paralyzed it gives you a 10 second boost to your Spirit or reducing the duration of each paralyze to 8 seconds or something. I do understand your reply, and...
  12. B

Bumping this thread, so as not to start another one, talking about Spirit, Stun, Paralyze effects. Question here. Do other people think that the Paralyze effect is too deadly/effective, or is Spirit resist effective enough? Here's the scenario, : I'm a level 12 IronMan Cleric, 180hp, 120 mana...
  13. B

Collectionist

I've got a different issue with this Quest The Collectionist. With my HC cleric I found all 3 idols, turned in the 3rd one, and the Nightwalker showed up. Well my Cleric was out of Mana, and less than half Health...so I ran away... I ran Past the Inn and thought maybe I could rest up for 6...
  14. B

Couple Questions

FYI the full game now is probably a 20+ hour adventure... its well worth the few $$. something like 30 area maps, and probably 50-60 dungeon maps? David is still working on it, but the items he's working on right now are slow and tedious. I'm looking forward to Mage expansion as well as the...
  15. B

Couple Questions

short answer: question 1: difficulties don't change the drop's you get. the mobs are harder, you get more XP, some restrictions on where you can and can't save. I've done up to level 22 in normal, now for fun I'm playing HC (Hard core, die once..start over!) mode ...and after a bunch of dumb...
  16. B

Undermother *spoliers*

I tried both, but after looking at both items and reading that extra text about the quest...I decided to only save the game where I killed the daughter not the mother... I like the armour, but my Purple armour is nice too, and I was worried that the little bit of quest info was important to...
  17. B

Ring of unlife

Yep, Lich, I've actually got 2, killed me a bunch of lich's :)
  18. B

Spoiler:Prisoners Dilemma dialogue

I'd actually like to be able to kill the werewolf...but died the first time, then completed the quest without opening that other cage and was surprised to see the werewolf was gone. can the other guy re-spawn even if you complete the quest without releasing him. maybe change the dialogue a bit...
  19. B

Eye of Tol: How many shards really in play?

Oh, thanks for the replies. DOH, I must have only found that one, and the big one..and didn't realize it. I'm pretty sure I've only found 2, need to go back to the tower and check. Aalandryll FYI more than a few times I got 4 pieces of loot from him..and now that I know its not the shard, I'll...
  20. B

Eye of Tol: How many shards really in play?

I'm trying to get my 3rd shard, first time play through with a lvl 14 warr. I've been killing the over and over again..never drops a shard. Is that still an active loot and I have bad luck, or was it removed from the drop chart? By over and over again I guess I've killed it 60-80 times...