Search results

1. K

Temple of sleepers - once explored, always explored

Hi all, I've completed the quest and for some unrelated reason (lost an item) decided to reload an earlier savegame and do it again. I've just entered one of the three tombs nd the whole temple is seen in the map as though I had explored it already.
  2. K

Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

Hi all, I've been looking for an honest way to find out about the location of the sleepers temple. Thought the library in Solliga would become searcheable or New Garand library could research it for me. Am I supposed to just head to the new jungle location then? It kind of breaks the story...
  3. K

Can't find a good wolf skin

Hi ppl, after the recent updates I found that grey wolves and jackals only ever drop damaged wolfskin.. Is that a bug?
  4. K

Icemist Underlevels - cannot find the last magical ruby.

It is said in wiki that one will drop from the dragon and two will be in chests. I foind one in the chest behind the dragon, another one in a chest further into the dungeon but there is no 3rd gem. Blasted dragon doesn't drop one, either. I've replayed two times. Is it behind a secret door? I...
  5. K

Yeti animation issue

Hey I just noticed some artifacts appearing when yeti attacks you, some piece of shadow appears above yeti's head (like, well above as opposed to right above). Because it happens quickly I haven't been able to screen capture it.
  6. K

Xp boosters for companion - unexpected side effect

I've been travelling with Hirge a lot. For a Warrior or Rouge player there isn't a better companion imo. I used xp boosting scrolls and wisdom items on her and noticed she's now one level higher than my other companions. As though only the base xp has been passed onto the other companions and...
  7. K

Cannot max out my reputation with Varsilia

At some point I had 100 reputation with Varsilia by doing quests, townhall quests, sparing vigilant knights. After the bank robbery it dropped down to 95 and wouldn't raise. I tried doing New Garand townhall quests expecting +2 boost and local town quests expecting a +1 boost to both local town...
  8. K

Cannot get the Devourer Sting.

Hi ppl, I've raided Askatir mine about 20 times now and cannot get that weapon. Has it been removed from the game after the Mage update? Because last time I was trying to get it was before the Mages and it only took me 5 or 6 raids. Exactly, what are the chances of rare stuff dropping?
  9. K

Companion drinking battery fluid

I just had my Hirge drink that battery acid. 12V hit her brain and now she's trying to attack me because the game thinks I hit her with 40 electrical damage! I cannot even talk to her.
  10. K

Casual mode, heqlth restoration issue.

In casual difficulty, your character can heal up to 50% of his/her health. I have a warrior with 181 hp, but only get healed to 80. I first thought it only works for base health, without boost from armor, rigns, etc. But my base hp is around 140. It seems that some gears' bonuses do not...
  11. K

Description of weapon attributes doesn't fit.

When a weapon has too many attributes, they don't fit in and there's no scrolling. https://ibb.co/hNFzjG
  12. K

Joining the Royal Loreseekers.

I'm pretty sure there's an option to join the loreseekers in the game. Is there any incentive in doing so? And which class would benefit the most from it? I've run a search and didn't find anyone asking this question before.
  13. K

Some ideas about companions.

Hi Dev! I know you have plans to introduce companions' quests sometime in the future. I've been thinking about other games whith some cool experience with companions. So, here's some ideas I have to make companions more important. Make their Gossip, Recovery and Dungeoneering (if the latter...
  14. K

Magma shortsword as rumor boss drop

So, I'm playing as Rogue (almost at lvl 23 now) and found out about Magma Shortsword. It can be sold to warrior guild members only and unless you made a silly choice (like myself) and prefer something else as a reward for clearing the orcs' camp at Kingsbridge, you'll never get it. Sure you can...
  15. K

Greater Ring of Fire - where to find and missing article on Wiki

Basically, I've collected great rings for toxic (+30 res), cold (+30?), shock (+25) and death (+40, unique) rings, no such rings for spirit and have been lo8king for Greater fire ring. Wiki article is broken. Anyone knows how to find it?
  16. K

Some questions about armor and resistance

Hi people, After reading these articles http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... esistances http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... itle=Armor http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... apon_Speed I came come up with an idea of a spreadsheet to actually calculate elemental resistances...
  17. K

Greater ring of death ward - unique?

Hi people, I've been trying to get the second greater rign of death ward but I can't. Wiki says its an uncommon item that I can find in the large chest in Deep Cauldron. However, the two chests in the dragon liar there do not reset. Does that mean this ring is unique or is there another one...