Search results

1. I

Is there a way to remove Adaon from the game?

I don’t need him after I finish Obserbatory quest. I don’t want to see him in my house with other companions. Is there a way to remove him from the game? Of course, I’m asking about a shady method.
  2. I

Why don’t protagonist pictures use historical paints

like NPCs? NPCs look better than my characters.
  3. I

Minor suggestions.

1. Closing a window of Bag of Holding without closing entire character/inventory window. 2. Healing Companion to half of HP after each battle, (edit)or remove healing Companion to half of HP when load a game. [Mod Note: reference to exploit deleted) 3. Give an additional inventory for...
  4. I

Honor among Thieves question

Can I retrieve the gem bag at Nekhar Valley after I clear the quest? I don’t want to invest too many points to Agility or buy Agility items in early game for this single quest.
  5. I

I started a new game with Mage to try Arcane Knight but

Evil Apple made iOS update for EK delayed. I’m very depressed. However, there are some days or weeks to reach enough level to clear added contents so I’ll keep leveling(maybe slower than what I planned). I hope that all things will be done well.
  6. I

Companions revive with half of hp.

It helped a lot when I tried hard dungeons but it doesn’t seem right. Shouldn’t they revive with only 1 hp? At least in hard difficulty.
  7. I

Cost to respec trait and skill is too expensive!

I can pay 10k~20k but not more than that. Linear increase of 4k for each respec is too much, considering how hard this game is. It makes me hesitate before starting a new game, as several times of uncautious trait/skill point distribution will cost me tons of money to make a character have ideal...
  8. I

Maximum cost for refund stat/skill points?

In my play, the cost goes up over 20k and it already makes gameplay lamed. How much is the maximum cost?
  9. I

So additional crafting and multiplayer don’t seem to be added.

I can remember that the dev mentioned about them(the dev only said ‘plan’ or ‘want to add’, and didn’t clarify) but no further information. Though the game is great without them, it might be cool if they were added. Also some people can’t adapt to the game for its difficulty so I can’t...
  10. I

Great game! Feeling and suggestions, long.

I started the game with warrior and hard. I should've not started with hard, as the game is hard itself and hard difficulty is puerly punishing- no bunus xp or gold, just extra 25% of enemy hp and damage. I think that you can give 25% of bonus xp for hard so that hard difficulty doesn't make us...