Search results

1. A

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

A fix WAS necessary, I just fixed it before you checked.
  2. A

Hello some questions

1) No 2) That's a feature of the casual difficulty 3) If you log into the same google account or app store account (or whatever it is they have on iphone) and download the game you should still have the license I imagine. And as for saves, you can just save to cloud aswell.
  3. A

Drama Queen?

Yeah pretty much what I said before too, unless you're doing a challenge there really is no reason to play solo. And yeah that's what I meant. It's the difference between gaining 1000XP solo but 800XP with a companion and gaining 800XP with a companion but 960XP solo. For example.
  4. A

Drama Queen?

When a companion joins you they will get XP up to a certain amount if they were previously below that amount, not sure what that amount is (it's a percentage of your total) but if they join you for a moment and then leave you and you keep playing alone until some point when you want to start...
  5. A

Drama Queen?

Companions level up faster if they follow you about I'm pretty sure. And the 20% malus from having one with you is nothing, especially since having the companion with you you'll kill things faster, which means you'll lose less hp, which means you can kill more enemies total before resting again...
  6. A

Drama Queen?

Not sure as I haven't played a female char that far yet, but maybe you need to be male just like for the Princess of the Sea quest? Ofcourse that'd be only if you are playing a female character. Alternatively I imagine you need to actually choose the correct options up until that point aswell...
  7. A

Adamantite weapon

Sunken Citadel, if you really feel like you need to constantly heal the mobs drop Elixirs of Galade quite often. Good XP and good drops otherwise aswell that you can either wear or sell for good income.
  8. A

Adamantite weapon

Well the greatsword and longsword are undoubtedly best because they offer a greater banishing effect. And also better DPS. If you're a two-hander you obviously want the greatsword and if you have the infantry training skill then undoubtedly the longsword. And if you don't have infantry...
  9. A

Adaon really will disarm trap?

He definetly does, I've seen it. I imagine he actually just fails every time it activates unless it just wasn't discovered yet, but it really does look like he just walks into it XD.
  10. A

Achievements broken and secret ones

Some secret achievements are certainly available, not sure about all though.
  11. A

Rebirth

Seems more like you'd be playing on some new map with new quests and so on.
  12. A

Gumku the Dark

Odd, shouldn't be any trolls in Zamohr Mountains anyways except for Gurr. Never seen any Marauders spawn there either, only manticores. He's probably an Elder Troll but again, shouldn't spawn there.
  13. A

Is Assassinate really a fantastic skill?

I mean I haven't actually played a rogue that much yet, but it seems to me like if you can afford it then using poisons with poison mastery instead of heavyhand would be better. As for the question about assassinate, again I couldn't say really, but seems like it would be worth it.
  14. A

Rename Card

Mod Note: discussions about modifications and cheating are forbidden!
  15. A

Immunity?

Stun and Paralyze are different things, same effect but paralyze is longer, 10 seconds from enemies. Not sure how long stun is. Knockback is also independent of stun. Items that offer stun immunity dont affect paralyze or knockback. But Infantry training halves paralysis time while Battle Rage...
  16. A

Exiled Kingdoms game engine?

The Orc Kingdom is totally named though.
  17. A

kill or not minotaur king?

Personally I dont think the axe seems all that great for anything other than the very start of the ark before you get anything good. Pneumatic Mallet is just better. Against anything resistant to shock or against outsiders the Adamantite Greatsword is better. And the Maul of Terror is pretty...
  18. A

Honor among Thieves quest reward

XP from killing enemies isn't factored into any quest reward. Because it isn't the quest reward.
  19. A

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

30 or 31 guaranteed tomes pretty sure.
  20. A

Journal

Idk I never grinded until right before the end of the main quest where I just grinded for some good items but not for levels really. And then after I had done all the quests. Also you don't need to fight anything for the Grissenda quest, just run in and out.