Search results

1. A

A few bugs

Here Hirge got stuck and didn't come into the room until after I moved a bit westward, or up on the map. You can see her in the lower left corner of the screen. Invisible wall where my character is looking at, have to move slightly east on the map to get to the Southern Bluemist River. As...
  2. A

Achievement not awarding

So I completed the Sewer of Horrors quest a while ago, and it was my 85th and so last quest to be completed, yet I never got the achievement for 85 quest completions. I did complete it without an internet connection, but I still got the Planeswalker achievement afterwards. So far I've tried a...
  3. A

Whirlwind/Charge/Cleave/Duel

How do these skills interact with eachother? Does Cleave's damage to other monsters than the main one as your duel goes up? What happens if you whirlwind after setting up a duel target already? Does your combo break up or will it keep going, provided you can manage to reach your target again...
  4. A

Enemy types at different levels

This question is mainly for the purposes of wiki editing but it probably belongs in General anyways. Do certain enemies get replaced by higher level variants in some places once you become high enough level? Like for example White Wolf and Ice Wolf. The wiki listed the White Wolf in a lot of...
  5. A

Failed THQ - No rep change

So I took two quests from Nivarian but ended up getting sidetracked and completing the Abbey instead and failing them. The first one I'm not sure about, though I believe it also gave no rep malus, but the second one I am absolutely certain didn't reduce my rep on failing it.
  6. A

Valeran [SPOILERS]

I don't quite understand the wiki on this. Specifically the part about joining the Forsaken. Do you need to have Personality 3 and join the Forsaken to get peacefully by him, with an alternative to get peacefully by him with 5 Personality and knowing your ancestry?
  7. A

Magma Longsword

So the wiki says that this is an Uncommon drop, but it drops from Nastur and is also in the large chest in the Deep Cauldron, which I assume is a one time guaranteed drop due to the demon skull? So my question then is, can you fight Nastur several times? I assume not but I don't actually know...
  8. A

Spirit Resistance Question

Quick question: I understand that the percentage for Spirit resistance is calculated the same way that it is for the other resistances, but is then split into two, so at 210 spirit you would have 50/50 on whether it's half effect or no effect. But how would it work after that point? Would it...
  9. A

Lady of the Night Rewards

Ok, so considering the fact that there is very little information to go on to base your decision on for this quest. I'm thinking of just basing my decison on rewards. Currently I already have the Amulet of the Eyes, which grants me +1 AWA for the necklace slot. And I'm a warrior with infantry...
  10. A

Mercia Town Hall Quests

Does completing the deserter hunting THQ's also reduce reputation in Varsilia and Ilmara? Actually what about Varannari rebel hunting THQ's aswell, I realise I haven't actually completed one of those, only a slave hunting one. And since Varannari aren't regarded too great anywhere maybe these...
  11. A

Dungeon Reset

So I left a dungeon after getting the town hall item I wanted to quick save, and then went back in but got killed, then I loaded my save and went in again and everything had reset and every enemy had respawned. Why would this happen? Seems like a bug to me and if it isn't then it seems like...
  12. A

Equipment trait bonuses and Advanced skills

I searched a bit but couldn't find anything about it. Can you train an advanced skill if you would be lower than the requirement in a trait without equipment? And if you can then what happens if you unequip the item?
  13. A

Just bought the game

Just bought the game on android, reached level 5 (almost level 6) so far and I love it. I have a few small issues with it though, that I'd like to suggest. Mainly something that directly tells you that an area is not implemented yet, so I don't have to go and search to make sure I'm not just...