Search results

1. D

Did I miss something or ?

Okay, i really will enjoy that update. Companions will be formidable from that day onward.
  2. D

Did I miss something or ?

Did I imagine this, or did companions get the ability to get advanced skills? Yes I searched. I am sure it would be a quest... Been out of the loop a while :D
  3. D

Been gone a while...

Thanks guys, I will be around
  4. D

Been gone a while...

And I like what I see upon return. Very nice work on the wiki! The game is going well, too!
  5. D

Level 25 Warrior Build - The Berserker

A build I'd be proud of tooo.
  6. D

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

Very cool. Glad to make a lasting contribution! You may want to check the other builds in my signature, both are great.
  7. D

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

I am genuinely impressed. Does your build have any weaknesses
  8. D

Jester's Bow. Gone forever when sold?

It looks like your coveted bow may be gone for good.
  9. D

New Player Feedback and Help

From what everyone is saying, David did pretty well with the difficulty scale.
  10. D

Can Adaon disarm traps?

He gets very good at it in later levels. VERY good.
  11. D

To the best of my knowledge the save/reload issue is the only big change in casual. I play only casual and find the game challenging enough.
  12. D

Done Everthing so Far

I don't know what level you are but the highest ones grant bonus skill points. Max is L25
  13. D

Can Adaon disarm traps?

Gris heals as she pleases. Adaon will attempt to remove a trap if he has a decent chance to succeed. I don't know the specifics on the percentage chance though. The Charge skill skips right through traps before they go off though.
  14. D

Poll:EK live event

Perhaps we could sticky this and put it at the top for a week Mr forum admins?
  15. D

My Adaon is max level, but his build scales super well with the Jester Bow. Just max the archery skill,which gives a bonus +1 per 3 levels of your character. I also have a +1 Agility +1 Armor belt for him. With the bonus, his Agility is 5.
  16. D

Merry 3mas!

That was pretty damn epic. I sincerely hope you get a swamp donkey in EK for Christmas. I had quite a few laughs out of that one.
  17. D

Low level gear at Level 6 - Warrior

One handed styles use a shield which improve your minimum damage reduced my armor. The higher armor plus the armor bonus from increased Agility increases suvivability. The improvement to minimum damage resisted is +20 percent. In addition these weapons are fast. These fast hits don't penetrate...
  18. D

About dual wield

Sneak attack and stab with dual weild seem to synergy in all logic to me. In my mind adding a flurry would be devestating in real life
  19. D

Player item and equipment ideas

Those are all some damn good item ideas. We need more belt varieties and these ideas are balanced. Compared to what we have now, this stuff makes a good alternative. Nice post man
  20. D

Minotaur axe

If I may, better weapons are out there for an aspiring Berzerker. Save up for the Great Axe of Falling Stars or get Cruelty- or even the Executioner's Axe which is an excellent all around two handed weapon. These three weapons are all better than the one you plan to farm for. They're all in the...