Search results

1. D

Did I miss something or ?

Did I imagine this, or did companions get the ability to get advanced skills? Yes I searched. I am sure it would be a quest... Been out of the loop a while :D
  2. D

Been gone a while...

And I like what I see upon return. Very nice work on the wiki! The game is going well, too!
  3. D

Epic Build: Berzerker Incarnate

I am guessing a few of you may have read the other Epic Build I documented called the Blood Thirster. He depends on Duel and Bloodlust to really shine. He feeds on doing damage, causing him to do more and more damage until everything is dead. This build requires neither, instead he uses Rage and...
  4. D

More bosses please

To complete my item collection I am slaying bosses as much as possible. Sadly, I rarely get a rumor anymore, and have nothing else to do in the game because I completed all the quests.
  5. D

Repeatedly got MySQL Errors

For roughly 24 hours, I got repeated MySQL errors. Were you backing the database up? What was happening? The site was up briefly, and I posted a topic and a reply - they both are gone...
  6. D

Spiritual Ward Error

As in the description of the skill, it doesn't give Shock Resistance at all. It does give Spirit Resist properly, though.
  7. D

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

Epic Build: The Blood Thirster As you know, I've made quite a few Berzerker builds in the past. I've tried the Sword and Shield styles and it's not for me, and likely not for some of you either. This new build is very fun and exiting to play. If any of you have questions about any part of this...
  8. D

New Player Feedback and Help

After recommending this game to a real life friend (he has played a lot of rpgs) who is having a considerably difficult time getting started, I decided to make this thread. A lot of us around here can hardly remember what it is like to start out fresh in Exiled Kingdoms, and I will offer...
  9. D

Coding question

I just wanted to know, how many lines of code do you think Exiled Kingdoms has as of the most current version. David, lets have a few guesses before you answer, IF you answer (you don't have to) I am going to guess a nice round number: 2000
  10. D

[Unoffical] How to Play Exiled Kingdoms on PC

This guide will teach you how to obtain and use the software needed to run Exiled Kingdoms on a computer. To play EK on a PC, you need three things. [1]A gaming controller of your choice that you know works. [2]A laptop or desktop running a Pentium N3450 @ 2.16 GHz with 4 GB of RAM. I used...
  11. D

The Charge Skill idea

The *distance* actually moved should increase with skill level. The current Charge distance could be used as the new level 2 Charge. -25% at level 1, +25% distance with level 3, and +50% distance with level 4. Yes? No? Crickets?
  12. D

Player item and equipment ideas

Ring Of Wealth: Could or even should an item exist that increases your odds at the drop tables? I like it as a mid level item idea. Ring of Wealth? That'd be pretty cool. A few % more gp perhaps.
  13. D

Berzerker Warrior Build

The Berzerker is the opposite of the Agility-based warrior. He is exceptionally strong, has mastered two-handed weapons, and uses skills as a primary focus of damage. This is in contrast to simple DPS-based builds. Instead, skills that boost raw damage are combined to do some serious damage...
  14. D

High Level Builds

It's about time we put a thread together to help up and comers out with builds. I know we have a character build thread, the intention of this is to make it easy to search and find super high level builds, compare strategies, and companions. My builds have been dynamic depending on current...
  15. D

The Chronicles of Xarryl Mert

Welcome friend. Sit down and have a beer with me (or 12 if you can keep up...) and my best friend Adaon, so I can tell you our tales of adventure and fortune. I started out my adventurous career the same as many of you did, I was on my way to town and got robbed. That little punk Adaon got...
  16. D

Bug: NG Temple

http://m.imgur.com/x2RSr03 They still refer to the temple "in the street" after they move to the new temple.
  17. D

Deathclaw

I just now found this little guy... http://m.imgur.com/ka4slwK
  18. D

The Hill Giants and Bears

I see some kind of relationship between them, as they are non aggressive towards each other. One seems to protect the other. Perhaps the Hill Giants feed the Bears? http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... ill_Giants
  19. D

Door opening zones

Some doors are hard to open. It seems like the detection area is too small. I end up rubbing up against the door and it doesn't open. Do you need a list of doors? Many of them are in dungeons. MercianRoyal crypt has some tough ones to open, for example. Also,the entrance to Freetown could be...
  20. D

Backup and Restore with Google Drive

This is a quick step by step to backup your game to the cloud until Play Services are engaged by David. Put that file in the Cloud ( Google Drive ) 1. Go to the game and make a backup. 2. It will be named EK.bak or it will have a number attatched if it was during beta that you did the backup...