Search results

1. Owns

Arcane Knights are a miss

I like the idea of the new Arcane Knight quest and skills. Who doesn't love battle mage builds wielding magic with melee application but I can't help but feel like this was, disappointingly, a missed opportunity. From a role playing perspective, every Arcane Knight you meet in the game looks...
  2. Owns

[BUG] Flames of Faith bugged or wrong description?

Edit: @VDX_360 sorry wrong forum, should be in Support I've been noticing that Flames of Faith was performing far better than I expected it to based on it's description. So I thought I'd take a closer look at what it's actually doing and it seems to heal more than double what's described. At...
  3. Owns

Enjoy this Builds Planner v2.1

I made a basic builds planner that I thought I'd share with the community. Please feel free to use it for yourselves to plan/share your own builds. To use it, just make a copy of the google spreadsheet, then you can do whatever you want with your own copy. It's pretty basic but has some...
  4. Owns

Invisibility Recovery

After probably over 100hrs into this game, I only just found out that you can use an invisibility potion to "flee" a fight, and then can use Recovery while invisible even with the enemies nearby. Then you can jump into battle again. Suddenly invisibility potions are 3x more useful to me. Was...
  5. Owns

Messenger for Griss

Having a hard time triggering Grissenda's quest. Been wandering around Varsilia for a while now and not seen a messenger. Meanwhile, Beggar has appeared 3 times alongside the usual random encounters. I'm thinking of just taking Adaon for a walk to get his quest first. Anyone know if Beggar...
  6. Owns

3 rings of the Star Traveller ... Ark RNG

So I've been running Ark for Automated Gloves, no luck so far but I ended up finding another 2 rings of the star traveller! (I have 3 now). And you can also see I found another 2 nanocarbon scalpels and 2 tesla emitters. This is from two runs. Anyone else have this experience in Ark where it...
  7. Owns

Tesur Farming

For lack of complete info on harvesting Tesurs I decided to collect some as I searched. Attached are the locations where I found Tesur spawn points. Would be nice if these were indicated on area maps and shown on the wiki page for Tesurs. Happy to do it myself just not sure how to handle the map...
  8. Owns

Emeralds farming

So for once, I'm actually grinding. Trying to get the best gear before heading into SoH. Currently farming Emeralds for a Ring of The Bull and wondering if anyone had a better way than my current route which is: Start at Southern Dragon Mountains, kill all the wyverns. Then head into Ashen...
  9. Owns

Builds Calculator?

I have an excel sheet to help me plan builds that I've been using, wondering if it would be worth creating a builds calculator tool on the wiki? I don't exactly know how to make one but if there's enough interest I could probably figure it out (maybe with some help :) ). On that note, I think...
  10. Owns

Elementalist - New Mage Build

For those wanting to focus on spell casting with the mage, I present the Elementalist Mage build (available on the wiki): http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... ementalist I completed the main story on Hard using this build and tried to optimize it as much as possible for a specific play...
  11. Owns

New Content Question

My understanding is that the main story line of the game was designed to be completed by level 20. Does that mean that the newer content like Sewer of Horrors and the quests from the latest update in v1.1092 and upcoming stuff for v1.2 is intended to be completed after The Ark? I know we can do...
  12. Owns

Item Rarity

I realize it's probably too late for this in EK, but maybe for David's next game: it would be really nice if the item descriptions also stated their rarity (common, uncommon, limited, unique, etc.). It would make it much easier to decide which gear to sell and which might be worth keeping and...
  13. Owns

Grey Library Traders prices

So about those traders, it seems that Trader Orac gives you by far the best gold for the things you sell but she won't buy from you items that are usually sold to traders and alchemists (gems, potions, crafting items, gold bars, etc.). On the other hand, Trader Otarab will you sell you potions...
  14. Owns

Duplicate a game file

Wish it were possible to make a duplicate of a game. I know you can back things up and then import them, but it backs up and imports all the saves at the same time. It would be nice if I could choose a specific folder to import or duplicate. That way if I have different games on different...
  15. Owns

Slow attribute clarification

Slow attribute slows down movement speed, does it also slow down attack speed? If not, does anything in the game slow attack speed?
  16. Owns

Mage and Ark Feedback/Suggestions [Spoilers Alert]

I'd like to share some feedback on the Ark based on my Mage playthrough. I played on Hard difficulty, was level 20 and was using a caster/elementalist build that relied on spells and high damage more than anything. No summons and very fragile, a true 'glass cannon'. Up until the Ark, this build...
  17. Owns

iOS audio bug

I apologize if this has already been brought up before, couldn't find it in a search though the word "sound" gets ignored as too common a word for the search box. On iOS there is a bug where if I get a phone call while playing, the game's audio will not return after the phone call. The music...