Search results

1. D

Thoughts on the nature of Magic and the Ascended Immortals [SPOILERS]

Yes,a good roleplay.... splendid,as for my idea...,hmm I believe the muudari should be able to use magic(in their ancient time) however them fascinated at science and art which resulted lost of magic,as for immortality..yes it's true that if you still have a humanity(both in mind,soul and...
  2. D

Questions from a new player

Hmmm,well I am apologize for the information about trait point,cough* the max was 10(I can't raise it above that
  3. D

Questions from a new player

10 was the max trait cap?........thats weird i can put 11 at my trait(without equipment bonus)
  4. D

Help with greater demon (hellish cave)

With,dude.......well,i am killed him(any problem?with this?)(the greater demon)at lvl 17(Mage staff build..)
  5. D

I know mages are bad for beginner...

Mage are bad for beginner??!? Well,yes thats true,but fortunately i grab griss as companion first(grab the ring and run tactic......(how shameful)
  6. D

ark free trait points

1000(fixed) poison damage......(too scary for my mage)
  7. D

A few questions about new companion quests

Well,grissenda quest,was easy.........if you ruuuuun fast enough and a bit int,yea i must admit that vampire were more stronger than normal mob(no joke),hirge quest were easier (tough forbidden pit were a pain in ass,being ganged by those shadow werent easy)as for adaon....his quest were...
  8. D

I should be dead. Funny bug

Interesting,but how????
  9. D

Golem Fist - uncommon or limited item?

Get three,of em from SoH(ancient guardian drop) probably uncommon item
  10. D

help for crossing the animated waste in the sewer

Well,i am already escape from that hell, thanks for the advice anyway
  11. D

help for crossing the animated waste in the sewer

And don't repeat sewers of horror,theres nothing at treasure chest(well,i didnt expect thing much by repeat it but....this ia insane)and now i am STUCK damm
  12. D

no plexifiver robe...

Well,on my case 3 plexfiber Robert,4 Googled helmet,2 automated gloves, 0(yes Zero a big one at that)ring of star traveler,0 laminated vest,more than hundred ancient battery,13 big battery........was that lucky(dammit)
  13. D

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Daybreak:Mage Lvl:23 Str:1(+3 from force belt) End:3(+1 from ring of vitality) Agi:4(+3 from automated gloves) Int:10(+2 from crown of galade)(note:i am still wondering should i kill Mino king or no) Awa:4(+1 from the Abbot ring) Per:4(+2 from magister pendant) Skill point:53(from all tome of...