Search results

1. S

Post-Arena, Endgame Challenge Bosses

No, it's the best ring for anyone that wants death resist. It's also the best for a mage due to the fact it preserves the neck slot for the amulet of dark whispers. It's more than worth half a level.
  2. S

Post-Arena, Endgame Challenge Bosses

The Bishop's ring is the best ring in the game.
  3. S

Let us unlock a third and fourth row for advanced skills

Please give us an option to pay money to unlock a third and fourth row for advanced skills for characters that go past 50. I've maxed out all my skills at lvl 55. This might be a decent way to generate more revenue.
  4. S

Whats the best class in 1.3

At the highest levels it's a mage hands down. Either wand or stave will serve you well with lightning and disintegrate.
  5. S

New Mage Skills in New Content [spoiler]

Does Arcane blade enhance the damage wands and Staves of the appropriate element too?
  6. S

Need level up places/contents for over lv 25

After a while it's just a million exp per level. My Mage alternates between the ark and the pit.
  7. S

Companions revive with half of hp.

You could just not use a companion for the challenge. The change you suggest would make my game playing experience less enjoyable if there was no way to turn it off.
  8. S

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

It does make it better and it let's people reroll characters which is a lot of fun.
  9. S

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Can you please add a third and fourth skill row for the players who enjoy grinding to ludicrous heights? It's a lot of fun for me.
  10. S

Mage Ward Skills for Companion or Summons

Maybe increased resistances with the summoner passive?
  11. S

Branch of the holy tree:stats and location (no spoiler)

With the bag of holding I think the game meta is going to be stocking up on specialized damage sources for any situation. This is just something for your tool bag.
  12. S

Mage skills

Can anyone list the guild membership advanced skills for Mages? I saw the stuff in the towers already.
  13. S

Could Crusader be an aura?

David is this possible? It would make the skill much better.
  14. S

Dead god quest - Crown of Tol

I'm guessing he's cooying the crown.
  15. S

Dead god quest - Crown of Tol

Whoa! What are you doing? That's crazy.
  16. S

Cleric needs work

But then I would have to carry a fire weapon for trolls.
  17. S

Cleric needs work

Might fire does stack with fire damage. You get two applications of fire damage per swing instead of one. I don't know why people are saying it doesn't stack.
  18. S

Your favorite 1-hand weapon + obsolete weapons matter

I would like to say that the elemental damage does make a difference, but the speed and crit difference more than makes up for it for a paladin. The difference is even worse when you use Arbeno's might or start stacking Duels, Heavyhand, and Massive criticals.
  19. S

Your favorite 1-hand weapon + obsolete weapons matter

Playing my paladin I noticed the ancient fang scales incredibly well at higher levels. The extra speed and increased crit make it better than the paladain's sword. I was bummed when I got it and my dps went down from equipping it.
  20. S

Cleric needs work

So I made a new cleric and went the route of the warrior. It is much better than taking a church route. The Cleric still needs a base skill streamline. Crusader should be reduced to 1/1/1, Nivaria's Barrier should be 1/1/1, and the shield should be 1/2/3. Maybe Arbeno's might could be...