Search results

1. Elldar

Thoughts on the Mage class

That's a nice idea, although I've been thinking more along the lines of Flesh spells(magical armor, basically) from TES: Skyrim, but making it like a permanent buff that takes a percentage of your mana bar or be like a passive. Quite a nice idea, actually. It makes certain sense too, like the...
  2. Elldar

Poll:EK live event

Hopin' that this event turns out to be a success, and, well, that I don't sleep when it takes place because of my damn time zone. :D
  3. Elldar

Practical suggestion to provide a touch of realism to weapons

Yeah, I've seen plenty of videos myself, they are quite entertaining. I'm not saying that it will make your life that much easier, per say, just that a more specialized weapon should be tad more effective. Never said that it's neccessary to break the armor at all. It may take more than one hit...
  4. Elldar

Personally, I just prefer a single, super strong weapon(Cruelty). If I know that I'm heading somewhere where enemies are resistant to fire, I'll take Greataxe of Falling Stars. ;) I know that it's not completely accurate, but here's the deal: In a heat of battle, I figure that piercing weak...
  5. Elldar

Funny you should mention that, because I agree with you, in a sense. The way I see it, if the combat were to be made more realistic, it would be logical if greatswords did more damage to unarmored opponents, while hammers would be more effective against armored ones, especially in plate. It...
  6. Elldar

That may be just me, but something tells me that a lot of people would be bummed if the entirety of combat in EK was changed like that. In my opinion, the community of this game, first and foremost, consists of people that were drawn in by this old-school RPG type of combat. Potentially...
  7. Elldar

Betrayal of the Three?

Problem with such kind of thinking is that a fallen Cleric would have to have an entirely new set of skills. Most of Cleric's abilities focus on something connected to The Three, as in, they wouldn't have those abilities without their faith. Strip those away, and you're left with a Cleric who...
  8. Elldar

I'm TRAPPED in Dark wood.

A follow-up to what Sounkeng said: Even if you're short on money, make sure to always have at least one teleportation scroll, they can be real life savers sometimes.
  9. Elldar

Betrayal of the Three?

Some time ago(like several months ago) there are actually a topic which derailed into talking about Clerics becoming fallen and what effects it would have. Was pretty fun, I even came up with an alternative list of skills. But yes, technically speaking, making an entirely new class like that...
  10. Elldar

Poll:EK live event

Bumping this place up so that more people can see it.
  11. Elldar

Made an art based on Exiled Kingdoms

Thanks. It was actually my first time drawing a skeleton hand like that. Guess it came out alright. ;)
  12. Elldar

Tell me what is christmas really............

I really doubt that anyone here will hate on you because of the country in which you live, and if they do, they'll probably just keep it to themselves.
  13. Elldar

Tell me what is christmas really............

Don't know how accurate this is, but here you go. https://www.mappingmegan.com/countries- ... christmas/
  14. Elldar

Warrior's Guild initiation

No one assumed that. What Apeiros most likely meant was that you should bring hired help with you.
  15. Elldar

Made an art based on Exiled Kingdoms

Some more undead goodness
  16. Elldar

Yeah, I suppose that course of action would be the most logical. Still, I'm not 100% sure if it was very responsible of Daukar to send a rookie on such a mission, even if they were to bring help. I guess you could go with ''if you don't survive, you're useless to us'' kind of logic, but I don't...
  17. Elldar

(A small text wall incoming, so bear with me) There's something that's been on my mind for some time now and I'd like to know what other people think of it. So, basically, for anyone who doesn't know, in order for you to be initiated into Warrior's Guild, you have to go and kill some Minotaur...
  18. Elldar

missable quests

I know that it is a bit off-topic, but you may feel better, knowing that there's a cloak that is a straight-up upgrade to the cloak from that quest. It's name is Primeval Mantle and you can loot it from Primeval Bears. http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Primeval_Mantle
  19. Elldar

Thoughts on the Mage class

I don't think that it will be needed if we will have staves and stuff, ir would be an alternative, though.