Search results

1. Elldar

Warrior's Guild initiation

(A small text wall incoming, so bear with me) There's something that's been on my mind for some time now and I'd like to know what other people think of it. So, basically, for anyone who doesn't know, in order for you to be initiated into Warrior's Guild, you have to go and kill some Minotaur...
  2. Elldar

Thoughts on the Mage class

Now, I know that it's a long way off, but I mostly just wanted to share some of my thoughts and speculations regarding the class. At some point in time, I've been thinking on how the Mage was going to get implemented into the game and what kinds of skills he would have. I've seen some posts in...
  3. Elldar

Made an art based on Exiled Kingdoms

So recently I've been in a bit of a creative mood, so I decided to draw something, and since at the time I was browsing these forums, I decided to make an art based on Exiled Kingdoms. On the left we've got a cleric with his Holy Shield and a flaming mace, while on the right side we've got a...
  4. Elldar

Arbenos' Might - a possible bug

So, I've been playing as a Cleric and often noticed that for some reason, after a short period of time a character buffed by Arbenos' Might started to do less damage than before. I shrugged it off as RNG just messing with me. Now I've noticed that it isn't actually random...
  5. Elldar

A question about Minotaurs in lore

Specifically, the question is about the battleaxes that the minotaurs use. The wiki says that battleaxes of high quality can be looted from minotaurs, but it doesn't say where minotaurs get those battleaxes from. So, my question is this: Do you know where those battleaxes come from, and if you...