Search results

1. D

ROGUE CHALLENGE: The Varannari Albino

Challenge accepted 1625490958 So after beginning the challenge I now have a question. As you progress in levels and complete Varannari related quests what about Varannari made weapons? Are they allowed? Would they comply with "the old ways" since they are of native origin? I.e. hunters mark or...
  2. D

Character delete

Worked like a charm. Thanks. Can't belive I forgot.
  3. D

Character delete

I feel bad for even asking this but how do you delete crated character that you don't wish to play?
  4. D

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

My current Rouge build. Full update when I reach level 25.
  5. D

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Thanks for the direction. Slayed the dragon, got the sword ; again. Now if I could just kill that second elemental lord in the forsaken fortress.
  6. D

It does state that. I know where to go from what you described but I killed that dragon long ago. Is there a new one?
  7. D

Exiled Kingdoms Update available for Android Beta-Testers!

You have to pass 3 trait checks. Pers 3 end 3and int 3.
  8. D

I passed all the trait checks for Path of the deer and am lost now. No idea where to go.
  9. D

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

I can say that I have been an EK player and beta tester as well as wiki editor for over a year now. I have a great love for this game and the community. I do however occasionally search for something else to play having beaten the game with my rogue and being in the end game levels with my mage...
  10. D

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Has anyone else tried a game called "flare x" for Android. Free game being touted as a Diablo 2 revival. A lot of EK open source imagery being used and some reviewers are calling it an EK rip off. It has some slight aspects of originality,but is still in alpha and needs tons of work. If anyone...
  11. D

Lich spawn rate needs to be increased or needs to respawn once killed.

This has been a concern of mine as well. My mage character has not advanced as far in levels yet. Mainly due to my neglection to cloud save and then encountering a bug in the previous update that caused a serious loss of 9 levels worth of progress. However, it seems to me that the lack of a...
  12. D

Executioner or Minotaur Axe......

I myself have yet to find a minotaur axe , unless it was sold by mistake. To my understanding though,it is just a very rare drop from minotaur lords. Not a one time drop.
  13. D

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

I myself cannot sign you up. Your cries have been heard though. Someone will let you know by welcoming you to the great library.
  14. D

Mistakes were made (Lost in a good book)

There is currently a bug where if you leave the map before talking to sulidar he just disappears. Making the quest uncompleteable. It's being fixed for the next update. For now all you could do would be load from an earlier save. I know because this happneed to me. I accidentally recalled before...
  15. D

Ranged warrior builds

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'll try to answer a few in no particular order. I was indeed talking about a warrior build. The archery skill is a rogue skill. If you consult the weapons table in the wiki every bow currently in game is equippable by both rogues and warriors. This is what...
  16. D

The most powerful 2-handed

Sorry,I just don't agree. Not sure how it's "natural " to automatically have the option to buy it back. Not everything is bought to be resold. It happens in life all the time. Selling an individual an item does not guarantee the opportunity to buy it back.
  17. D

Lesser known game mechanics

Whenever you open your traits menu,there is an icon in the lower left corner that will give you the Stat info for each trait. Any highlighted skill,also has a details button that will give you all info on that skill. Reqirements,point cost,level progression, etc.