Search results

1. L

i wish breno was a permanent campanion

his attack damge is very strong his elemental defense is great plus he looks cool too bad you only use him for that one quest
  2. L

Game Theory: Tol is a female??

i saw tol in the dead god quest he is a very cool looking male not female
  3. L

after 3d please 2d again

for me EK was very good coz its a 2d game its very easy on the eyes and very relexing playing it, 3d is very tirying for my eyes and i prefer EK battle style so i hope after you finsh from the 3d game then please think about making a 2d game same style as EK
  4. L

battle rage skill bug (resolved, not a bug)

you are right thx for pointing it out
  5. L

battle rage skill bug (resolved, not a bug)

when skill effect end i lose more then half of my current HP is this a bug or an intended effect? coz i remember long time ago when i played the game the fatigue effect only lower your attack damge and lower your armor you dont lose any HP can you please return the skill to how it used to be...
  6. L

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

i play all kairosoft titles like beasty bay and high sea saga and all other titles
  7. L

Unweakened undermother

equip full gear set with spirit resistance and use 2 handed weapon with flurry and bring the campanion that can heal you and let her wait without attacking just healing you....make sure u have lots of hightest tier of HP pots with you
  8. L

I think I accidentally sold Sir Mason's sword! What now?

i remember it cannot be sold....maybe also cannot be droped am not sure maybe u can drop it check your bank or house storage...always keep a back up save between times to times....me i sold a stability boot....the green color one the one u get in dungeon outside free town....but its ok since i...
  9. L

last night strange dream??

last night i had dream that exield kingdoms was vrmmorpg i played warrior and had all those skills mastred flurry and fury and cleave and rage and heavy hand and duel skill and duel wield mastry which eliminate the off hand damage penelty at max skill lvl i was using 2 primale icicile and i...
  10. L

thank you for making this game

david i want say thank you very much for making this masterpiece game god bless you and i wish you success in this project and your next project and its late to say this but happy new year to you and to everyone in this forum
  11. L

Which side to chose

every guild have front room trainers and back room trainers....you can only acess the back room trainers if you join the guild...but you can acess the front room trainers for all guilds
  12. L

Ironfoot Boots

hello i sold my boot of balance by mistake....am using Ironfoot Boots i need 1 more for my campanion is it possible for next update to add boots with stability as drop or we can buy from shops?
  13. L

new game plus

is it possible to make new game plus?so we can start over keeping all lvls all learend advance skills and gears and items and unlocked bank storage....and it reset all quests all story line reset coz many quests have many outcome depending on choices and trait check.....so this makes new game...
  14. L

exield kingdoms online

i think this game will be very great if converted to mmorpg with monthly payment....i hope you consider it....i think paying 5 USD monthly is good price unless you want more :) there is so many things make this game intresting for online play like so many factions so many guilds to join...epic...
  15. L

missable quests

cool thanks very much guys now i dont need to start over i can just get this upgrade cloak
  16. L

missable quests

david i notice you made a post in general forum about quests list and you put green and red color...is it possible to put orange color as note for missable quests....i stoped playing long time ago coz i missed a quest from the mage npc janod a fair deal which give a cloak with very high cold...
  17. L

please ip ban this spammer

please mods please ip ban this japanese spammer guy
  18. L

companion skills

they cant learn advance skills yet...the dev will update the game in future to enable them to learn advance skills
  19. L

new advance skill list?

anyone have the new advance skill list after the last update?what they do and where to get them? wiki is not updated yet with the new skills...i will aperciate it if someone can tell me thx in advance :)
  20. L

Power leveling, places and times

work more important hope you will never miss work coz of game again it will ruin your life if become a habit.but again from 1 to 12 in 13 hours now thats something :) what is your class i also lvl easy there with warrior cleave but it takes me 3 to 4 days to do what you did