Search results

1. T

Did they make a new location/dungeon???

I picked up a rumor quest- for a lich in an "unknown" location. Anyone have an idea?
  2. T

Ultimate high lvl dungeon run, Abby of St Admus

Since inquiring minds want to know, I did a run through the Abby which includes Hellish cave below it. And let me tell you, the numbers speak for themselves. But I'll let you be the judge on that. Again, I'm lvl23 on Hard difficulty, so my findings for XP are based off my 14% XP gains. So...
  3. T

Ultimate loot/XP run for mid to high lvl players- Zamohr Mtns

This thread covers the Zamohr mountain run for high medium to high level players. This is the full montey, covering all that falls in this section of the map which includes environment, Nilorth cave, and Blue Rock Castle. I also go over NPCs, their levels, and the experience they give. As a...
  4. T

The Best 2 dungeons for lvl15-20 Xp/loot gains

OK guys, did a run for both with my lvl 23 toon and these are the stats for both Maze of Lamth and Mercian Royal Crypts which in my opinion are the 2 best dungeons for mid lvl players from lvl15 to lvl20. At lvl23 I alzo am including XP for the NPCs. I'm uncertain if that value decreases...
  5. T

New update shard hunt (Spoiler alert)

OK, so far I've found 3 shards in these locations/quests 1) The under mother: I decided to betray under mother and work with her offspring (if someone killed the offspring I'd like to know what she drops) to get the shard undermom has. Along with the shard, undermom drops a killer chest piece...
  6. T

Capped at lvl 22? WTF?!?

Why am I capped at lvl 22 when people in forum have told me they're at 25?!?
  7. T

Rumor boss, Icemarrow cave?

Anyone know if this aria has been released yet? It suppossd to be located in wyvern mountains but the only location open is west wyvern mountains. Any help is appreciated