Search results

1. TributetoNostalgia

TributetoNostalgia YouTube Channel

Here I have posted some videos from my old YouTube channel. Visit my channel on YouTube for more, TributetoNostalgia
  2. TributetoNostalgia

What is you favorite kingdom?

My favourite Kingdom is the Exile. The Exile Kingdom. 👏
  3. TributetoNostalgia

What's your favorite character??

Hell yeah, I noticed Veleran! My favourites are Rolf, Niffuruc, and the Magister
  4. TributetoNostalgia

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Amazing, you really are making a AAA game!
  5. TributetoNostalgia

Iceblink, a very fun old-school RPG + Toolset

That looks awesome 😍 *But now I check the link and it doesn't work...
  6. TributetoNostalgia

Art competition

Ah, it's been a while since I checked in this, we never ended up doing it... It could be a possibility in future though, if there were enough people willing to participate. Thanks
  7. TributetoNostalgia

Art competition

Yes, that's right. As you can see the rules are very simple: no explicit stuff, and must be organic (no Photoshop!) The art itself can be anything you want, a map, an anime etc. You can join my discord if you want to submit, and there may be many more in future ✌ https://discord.gg/wJnp6hR
  8. TributetoNostalgia

COVID-19 and the future of the Invisible Swamp Donkey?

When the day comes when the quarantine is lifted and we all have to go back to work... I pray that it never comes 😞
  9. TributetoNostalgia

My 2 cents...

I'd take a million crusades for Hirge. What a saint!
  10. TributetoNostalgia

Is there some Lore or dialogue that proves this? I'd love to know.
  11. TributetoNostalgia

It's true. If they so wish, they could dismantle the very fabric of reality.
  12. TributetoNostalgia

The Thuramanians, and particularly the Guild, are more connected, and more catastrophically dangerous than you can imagine.
  13. TributetoNostalgia

[CHALLENGE] THE COWARD BOY

There is a particular scenario where if you choose the "threatening" dialogue, you can't survive without high strength, which obviously does not blend with daggers and light weapons. Should be interesting.