Search results

1. E

2 tolassian tome in 1 drop

I guess its chance is 0.1%. My lvl 52 warrior killed about 500 red dragons but there were no tomes.
  2. E

Elemental Damage Heals Character

My equipments are here. I didn't learn fire ward in this character.
  3. E

Guide Mage guidance by lvl 100

Hello. I reached at lvl 100 by mage a few weeks ago. I decided to write this post to share my experiences until I reached lvl 100. Please note that this post is just my opinion, and that this is not a required course for progressing this game. The difficulty of taking lvl 100 is, in my opinion...
  4. E

Shooting through walls cheese

I used this well when farming my mage. Refer to this
  5. E

Finally lvl 100 done

No I am not. Now I'm playing a warrior to challenge lvl 99 dimensional parasite.
  6. E

Then it's a bug. The character is in hard mode.
  7. E

My fire resistance is 205, but the fire dmg cures me. What's the formula of the elemental heal? It doesn't seem to be on the website
  8. E

Finally lvl 100 done

I have farmed my mage for 2 years ago, and finally becomes lvl 100. My next target is warrior for conquering lvl 99 dimensional parasite. I think it's beatable, so I will farm my warrior until lvl 90~ at first. p.s. Am I the first mage player who made mage lvl 100?
  9. E

Spoilers [SPOILER] Kalagru

Just memorize some critical trap positions, or play cleric/mage
  10. E

Spoilers [SPOILER] Kalagru

How about challenge to lvl 100? Or create another class and find some optimized build for each classes. Iron man mode is also recommended for you:}
  11. E

Do i need magical training?

I think rogue has extra skill slots in contrast to warrior. (For warrior, there are many good warrior skills so it's wasteful to learn it imo) So when you start to kill bosses(over lvl 22 or after mastering some necessary skills, such as assasinate, stab, and sneak attack is recommended), learn...
  12. E

Cleric needs some buffs

Thanks for sharing your opinions. I also played enough clerics but it relatively takes long time to kill high level enemies and I think it's weak. Here are many users who give his safe playstyle & utility high score.
  13. E

Cleric needs some buffs

I also regret to use adaon and I agree that it is best choice to recruit grissenda, too. I tried many weapons for my paladin and I think light weapon is best for cleric because 1. easy to stack duel, and good for critical dmg 2. efficient to heavyhand/arbenos might 3. more elemental dmg and...
  14. E

Cleric needs some buffs

6 I played all classes and made them over lvl 24, and have 2 lvl 24~25 cleric, one is paladin build, the other the three build. If only said to finish story quest, there's no problem for all classes. But relatively cleric takes the time too long. Now I still play this game from the start, but...
  15. E

Cleric needs some buffs

If it's easy to cleric, also easy to other classes imo. How about killing a ashen oracle. Other classes can kill it before it uses heal wound. But cleric can't anything but praying to do massive critical(warrior guild) or passively for adaon and wolves deal faster(cleric guild). How about the...
  16. E

Cleric needs some buffs

I agree that cleric is the easiest class in early lvls, but it's not so difficult for other classes, too. Rogue has invasion, mage has magic barrier, and warrior has many active skills to protect himself, such as bash, whirlwind, and charge. Although there's no large gap between cleric and...
  17. E

Post-Arena, Endgame Challenge Bosses

I welcome this idea from my point of view that enjoy over lvl 25 farming. But developer purpose to mainly play and end this game near lvl 20. I think orc kingdoms which haven't yet developed will be near lvl 20 contents, and maybe other new future contents, too. Anyway, your idea is awesome imo.
  18. E

Cleric needs some buffs

Although cleric can be played safely, he I thought is so weak. Mage has high elemental dmg, rogue has high dps, and warrior has both aoe and high dmg, but cleric has only good defensive skills. That's all I think it isn't enough compared to other classes. How about rollback to be able to learn...
  19. E

help with warrior class

For most warrior players, hirge who endures more dmg by heal and shield berfs is best, but I'm employing Gris. If mastering cleave, she takes most aggros from enemies, and it also makes you safe.
  20. E

Need help with rogue

Have you cleared Fort Assault? Magma shortsword that is one of 4 rewards(choice) can work very good in wyvern mountain. Or a fire dagger(idk what the name is) which can take in the moon children quest is also good in there. But they are only fire elemental daggers, not giving stun...