Search results

1. Cainus

All Ideas For Mage

So David already shared, that he is working on mage for next update.. We can share all of our opinions in this topic.. Just beginning, maybe he can make the skills about being three different builds(Elemental mage, Dark mage and also yeah there could be a dark path that the banned by the wizard...
  2. Cainus

Mage Class

I know i know David, you are almost dying out of boredom cus of those questions about Mage. But its been a long time that you told me "soon" So my only wish please after this update, work on it and work on thuram game is enough good atm with mechanic, story, quests and have a lot items, skills...
  3. Cainus

Guide: War Priest , Cleric Build

Hey guys Yeah i call my build a war priest and i know its a very cliche and sounds like a holy warrior, paladin, combat mage, monk. Its all same to me cus i always played spellcaster in many rpg.. And my build is familiar to wadda stable but its not wadda stable, you'll see! My meaning is half...
  4. Cainus

Arena at freetown ?

Many of us make a high level and powerful builds, imagine guys this could be a great if arena comes on the next update.. :roll:
  5. Cainus

About Advanced Skill ?

I know if i have to buy a skill, i have to get my trait for requirements. Simply if i buy Duel and then if i reset my trait, with 3 strenght and +1 belt, can i use the skill ?
  6. Cainus

Honor Among Thieves Quest

Long time ago, even not that far just before the last updates. I killed the Rolf Ehrar.. So i cant get the quest but this isnt my problem, problem is i need 2nd Key of red door at royal crypt..Is there a still way to get key ? If i cant, this isnt fair for the decision i give long time ago...
  7. Cainus

About quest counting

Hey guys i already did 60/66 quest and i know 4 is uncompletable, and i missed the one before killing rolf enrar thats "honor among thieves". But i missed the other one i checked the quest list and im sure i did every quest i can and didnt fail even once. So is there a bug or i really missed one...