Search results

1. Chuckjirka

Question about Vampiric Blade

it is exlusively working when using a melee death weapon. However, in what way the creature dies is almost irrelevant, as long as it is contributed as a kill by your party (it isn't stolen from you by town guards for example), it always heals you on a kill, even if only your summon or companion...
  2. Chuckjirka

Andrys Storm managed to finish the ritual I guess

I am playing on 1.3.1207 (android) 1664605598 Maybe it's because I killed him the second time I entered the castle? (didn't want to make the first completion harder, so I returned to take care of him afterwards)
  3. Chuckjirka

Andrys Storm managed to finish the ritual I guess

I just killed him in castle storm, yet here he is, telling me I am not worth his time to convert. edit: Just thought of googling if there are already posts about this... sorry, will try to google first before posting next time
  4. Chuckjirka

Is death damage considered elemental damage?

Sorry for the necropost, but the part about you having to last hit is not true. As long as your equipped weapon deals death damage, any of your companions, summons and probably even spells (didn't try spells yet, but if a sparkling and griss works, I'd expect spells to work as well) can kill an...
  5. Chuckjirka

Your Favourite Video Games of All Time

Hollow knight Bug fables Lovers in a dangerous spacetime Crosscode Bastion Transistor A short hike Crypt of the Necrodancer Space rpg series (only 3 and 4 are available) Celeste
  6. Chuckjirka

Ilmara negative reputation

As far as I know, based on information in game, on forum and wiki and from my own experience, the amount of town hall quests is set in stone. They probably can reappear when not completed (never tested that, but considering you use it to get negative rep, I assume they do), but when you complete...
  7. Chuckjirka

Umm, sorry, but if your rep with Ilmara on that character was +40, then it's really impossible for him to become a bandit or lower in Ilmara, it already becomes impossible with around 20 rep, because there are only around 10 slave town hall missions. Maybe I am missunderstanding your latest...
  8. Chuckjirka

Today I managed to make my cleric an arch-enemy of ilmara. Unfortunately, the Three faction seems to not care at all, so it's probably impossible to ruin your reputation with any guild (except wizard guild, which can be ruined through the Mad wizard quest), so with careful planning, you can...
  9. Chuckjirka

Mercian town hall quests with varannari druids and hunters reduce varannari rep, but the slave ones do reduce varsilia and ilmara rep. However, it seems there aren't that many mercian town hall quests, so depending on your current ilamara rep, it might not be enough. 1651520154 Wait, does this...
  10. Chuckjirka

Bug: Above max hp

Huh, that makes me wonder if one could afk near such enemies with maxed out fire resist and infinitely stack hp, definitely something I will try later.
  11. Chuckjirka

Idk if this is necroposting, but if you want negative Ilmara rep, there is always slave hunting...
  12. Chuckjirka

How to? Negative reputation with The Three?

Is there any way to gain a negative reputation with the Three? I want to try to make an evil cleric and ruin my reputation with the Three, Ilmara and Varannari as much as possible, but I can't think of any event where you can actually harm members of the Three. Also, the warrior guild npc who...
  13. Chuckjirka

Wiki factions missing a faction

I know this game's community is probably dead by now, and that nobody cares about that one small town, but a town faction called Port Malan is missing in the wiki factions section. Sorry if this is in wrong forums section, or if this was already pointed out and I am just saying something...